Chapter 6

Alec woke up, his head burning. He looked around himself. None of his surroundings were familiar. He saw the girl with scars on her pale face. He began to panic. He closed his eyes, he saw two girls getting into a limo.

He got ready to stand. Before he felt extremely powerful pian in his legs. He sat back down, frowning as his ankles began to bleed. Alec began to cry. Would he ever escape? How? When? What the hell was even happening?

He looked at the girl, we know as Ayma, she held the Katana in her hand. She smiled and looked towards him. She opened her mouth, showing her sharp teeth.

'What the?! Where am I?' he thought. He surveyed his surroundings agian, finding a small window. He could see trees, rocks, and sunlight. He cursed to himself. He was angry.

"What are you going to do to me?" He questioned, looking at Ayma. She picked her Katana up, throwing it in the air, than she quickly cought it. By the blade. It did not hurt her though.

"First, we will skin you, than cook the rest of you. We will then eat you, and make jewelry out of you bones. With the left over skin, we will feed to people at a fair," Ayma said, her emotionless voice making Alec tremble, but what she said was even scarier.

Alec stood up, ignoring the pain. He stumbled his way to Ayma. He looked down at her, tears pouring from his brown eyes. He put his arm around her waist. She glared at him.

He stopped, he observed  the small room. Suddenly, he grabbed the Katana. Alec shoved her to the wall, he wasn't magical. Okay, yes he is, but not in this power. Ayma went to grab her Katana back, he pressed it agianst her throat, making her gently cough.

He backed away, running towards the window. Alec reached up, glancing at Ayma, she stood silently. Alec waved goodbye. He sprinted away, dropping the long, slender knife. Alec was lost, he found a stream. The rushing water and birds singing was comforting.

He walked along the stream, bubbley humming a song. He came to the end of the stream. He was a few meters from the end of the forest. He paced himself at a jog.

Soon, he was in a small town. The sun beating down on him. He panted, sitting on the trunk of a tree. This wasn't Kahil's town. Not Appleberry road. He was in a hot, dry place.

He saw a girl walk by, her black hair tied in a loose ponytail, a puffy pink jacket rested on her body. Alec stood up from the tree trunk. He ploded over to her. 'Am I going to be okay?' he thought as he approached her.

"H-hello," he stuttered, she turned around. She stared at him for a long time. There was this bubble around her, it had her disgusting sent. Alec took a few steps back, his dress shoes squeaking as he did so.

"Hello. Who are you? I'm Ariana," She said walking much to close for comfort. Alec gently pushed her away. She began to cry.

"Woah-woah, I'm sorry," he apologized. She wiped her tears off. Her brown eyes big were shining. She smiled sadly. She wrapped her arms around his waist. He pushed her back again.

"Okay, okay. You're forgiven. But do you need help? Most people don't talk to me. Only my friend, Ruby Kate. But she's been missing for a while," she commented, staring at the ground. she leaned down picking up a yellow flower, handing it to Alec.

"Thanks. And I do need help-"

She began to kiss him. Trying to get closer to him. A weird piece of plastic like thing fell from her yellow teeth. Alec shoved her away and ran. He banged on the farthest door away from Ariana.

A women answered the door, she was short. She was wearing a cloak, a candle in her hand. She opened the door wide, stepping to the side. Alec hesitantly walked in, unsure of this woman.

She smiled, setting the candle down on a small coffee table. The table had books, gold and paper. The paper was flaxen and wrinkled. She beamed and sat down on a wooden rocking chair.

There were three rocking chairs, all made of wood, but each a different shade. He sat down on a white chair. It had a purple swirls artistically drawn on.

"I'm Kenzie," she said simply, her voice was smooth, like a hot honey. She had her forehead covered, her hood shaded her eyes. She looked mysterious, cloak and all.

"I need help, Kenzie," he urged, wanting help was a normal human being emotion, though neither people in the room were normal human beings.

Kenzie looked up at him, even though he could not see her eyes, he could tell she was wanting something in return.

"And what do I get?" She wondered aloud, peeking out her hood. Alec tapped his chin, making a 'hmmm' sound. Finally, he nodded.

"Money?" He asked, rocking towards Kenzie. Kenzie took her hood off. She two Sapphire blue eyes. And big blue rock on her forehead.

"I am quite rich, thank you, Mr....?" She plainly stated. Alec was too an awe to hear. His mouth slightly agape. He blinked, still staring at the blue ore.

"Is-is it real?" He asked, amazement found in every syllable of his voice. He leaned down a poked it, she whimpered as the two made contact.

"Y-yes! S-stop!" Kenzie screeched, she put her hands over the diamond. She stay like that until Alec smirked. He moved her hands, pinning them above her head.

"Only if you tell me how to go. And where we are~" Alec purred, he took his free hand and stopped a centimeter away from the bright quadrilateral.

"O-okay! We're at Finsnine Road! Capital of Cotten!" She said, breaking away and slapping his hand away.

"Walk 10 feet from my humble abode, and you will see a deaf girl. Her name is Anastasia. She will ask you where to and scream into here ear where you need to go. She'll walk you there!"