Chapter 7

Caylah sat up, her green eyes scanned the hospital room. She pointed to Ms. Hough.

"W-where am I?" She whispered, her hand fell to the bed. So did she. She flipped back in the hospital bed.

"The hospital. We're taking you home tomorrow," Gracie said. She turned towards Tyler, who gave a sad smile.

"Why am I in a hospital?" Caylah asked, facing the couple.

"Well.......we'll tell you when we get home. But you should​ get some rest," Tyler promised, Gracie leaned her head in his shoulder. She smiled, her rounded teeth showing.

Gracie had fallen asleep, still snuggled up in Tyler. Dr. Hough had left, a nurse had came in, a folder in her hand.

"I hate my life," the nurse whined. She sat down, she stared at Caylah and nodded.

"I wish I was about to die, like her," she had said, resting her face in her hands. "Everyone is mean. Always telling me to do stuff. Pisses me off," she complained. Tyler turned to her, glaring at her.

"My daughter is A-okay, and will stay that way. Also you should up your attitude, Caylah could wake up, and hear you," Tyler crossed his arms over his chest. Looking at a painting. The painting was a deep red, white boarding the outside of the canvas.

Gracie stood up. She looked at Tyler. She let out an animalistic growl. She ran to the window, looking at the gloomy sight. She grabbed her purse, than Tyler's arm.

She ran down the halls, "Gracie calm down!" Tyler shouted, as she rushed down the stairs. Tyler almost tripped and fell.

But they got into the big black van. Gracie got into the van hands on the steering wheel. She pulled out and drove.

"Babe! What the heck just happened?" Tyler questioned. Looking at the side of Gracie's head. But she continued to drive.

They pulled into the M.O.A., she looked at Tyler, her voice cracked as she said, "I know who did this all. Alec was right. Red Dress Girl," she pulled him into the M.O.A, walking into the room. The two walked up, and they got to the office, the adults went in.

Gracie and Tyler talked about the evidence. Gracie was worried, where was Alec? She grabbed her cellphone, calling the police.

"Hello this is 911, how may we help you?" The operator asked, his voice was soft, it made her made more comfortable.

"I can't find my son. He hasn't been here in a very long time," Gracie said confidently. Her voice was steady. Though the more she thought about it, the more terrified she became. She leaned back into the chair, looking at Tyler.

"When is the last time you saw him?" He asked. Gracie thought, she couldn't remember.

"L-last night," she said, checking her every word. She looked at Tyler, seeing if her answer was correct. Tyler nodded.

The conversation was long.

"They're searching for him," Gracie said. Tears brimming her eyes. She turned her computer on. She looked through the data.

*   *   *

Gracie put her jacket on. Walking to the oak door. She opened it, everything seemed so fake. Like this wasn't real. But it was oh, so real. Tyler walked behind her, sighing. She turned around glaring at him.

"Don't talk. I'm having a really bad headache," Gracie said, covering her eyes with her right hand. Tyler grabbed her left, helping her walk to the elevator (which they have not used in a really long time). They waited as some people got off, chatting loudly.

They got in the elevator, pushing the ground button. It lit up, the cheesy elevator music engulfing them. Tyler leaned against the wall, wrapping an arm around her waist.

The loud click made the couple wake up. They walked out, Gracie whining as the bright light shone on them. They walked to the sliding glass doors. As they neared the door, a girl stepped up.

"Do mew need any help?" She asked, her high pitched voice made Gracie's head throb. She looked down at the girl. She was wearing a red sweater, and a red pleaded skirt. She had wavey blonde hair.

"No, thank you-"

"The coffmeow had poison in it. Meow everyone is sick!" She insisted, getting on her tippy-toes. She smiled showing her sharp teeth.

"When they told meow, I thought meow! You cat to be kitten meow right meow!"

Gracie stepped past her, walking out the glass doors. Tyler following behind her.

"MEW BE SAFE MEOW! I HOPE MEW GET BETTER SOON, MR. AND MS. GREYSTONE! I HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE- I MEAN WONDERFUL FREAKIN' DAY!" She screamed behind them. When they were far enough not to hear her, she snickered. She tied her hair up in a ponytail. Applied her make up, and looked at the next victim.

"Hehehe, get well soon," she giggled. She slipped out of her shoes and socks putting on her ruby red heels. Not with the knives. She walked out and got into her red car. She adored the color red, and her second color was purple.

She drove after the two, a smirk present on her pretty face. She was quite beautiful​. Pale, with red lips, blonde hair that came a few inches past her waist.

She sang to the radio, as she drove. She was good at singing, a smooth voice, a bright, cheerful one in fact.

The Greystones got to their house. She drove away, stressing about how the grass was so bright green. She got to her tiny house. Red flowers grown around it. Scarlet curtains hung from each window. Inside everything was red. She had a red couch, red walls, red carpets, paintings of different shades of red.

"I love the color red, it's the color of the most delicious drink in the world....blood, heheheheheheh," she giggled. Her blue eyes focused on a painting. She stood up, walking into her kitchen. Her blue eyes surveyed the small room.

"Hehehe, I love red~"