Chapter 11

The fire crackled, ash swimming through the air. Caylah wasn't able to walk, so Tyler has holding her bridal style. Gracie was worried, looking to the many people running from the burning building.

"So many lives are going to be lost," Gracie hid behind Tyler. He just shook his head.

"AHHHHH!" A scream broke their unpleasant conversation. Alec was behind his mom, leaning over to see what was helping. Tyler turned around.

"I can't look. Let's go," he whispered, he began to walk away, still holding Caylah. Caylah still had a broken foot, and had been laying in a bed for a long time.

"But we have to stay. We're detectives, we have to see what happened. But I don't want to stay either," she mumbled, Gracie looked at the dying hospital. She wiped her tears, taking a few steps back.

"Okay, whatever," he sighed. He sat down, still facing away from the hospital. Gracie frowned, staring into Tyler's...well, sunglasses. They stared at each other.

"When are the cops going to get here?" Caylah asked, sitting up. She looked over to Alec. He had a frown on his face, and he was holding his ankle, which had gotten better since the last check up.

"I don't know," Tyler said, playing with the grass. He looked at Gracie, and sighed.

"Okay," Caylah said, looking over Tyler's​ shoulder. Tears brimmed her green eyes. The hospital had a huge crack, smoke pouring out like a waterfall. The building had fallen, the screams of people shattered the white and tan bricks of the hospital.

"Well, look on the bright side," Gracie said, fixing her hair.

"What? Hundreds of people are dead now?" Tyler growled, glaring at Gracie.

"No. Not hundreds. But we can build a bigger, better hospital," Gracie corrected. She gritted her teeth.

Sirens played in the distance. Soon the trucks pulled in. Elizabeth ran over, her short hair bounced as she did so.

"You guys alright?" She asked. "The sad part is, there's no other hospitals, in Amid, or around Amid."

Caylah wobbled to her feet. She grabbed Elizabeth's arm. She pulled, Elizabeth sat her back down.

"Listen, kid, this isn't a place for children," she quoted herself, pushing Caylah. She ran out to the hospital. Her heart beating as fast as lightning.

"Hello," said a voice, this voice Alec recognized. He growled, looking at Ariana. She was wearing all white, a chef hat adorned her head, though it didn't make her look any more attractive.

"Hi, Ms., are you hurt?" Tyler asked. She shook her head, violently, shook her head.

"No. I was in the middle of making turkey!" She said, putting her hands on her hips. She bit her lip. "I had the heat all the way up in the oven. I wanted it to be spicy and hot," She smiled.

"Trust me I used to be a chef, it doesn't work like that. You add spices to make it spicy. You're​ making burning hot," Tyler said. He looked at the "chef".

"No, I'm chef now. I know what I'm doing," she growled, opening her mouth.

"Where is Reid?" Alec asked, standing up. Tyler got up, pushing Caylah off his lap.

"ELIZABETH!" He shouted, he sprinted over.

"EB! JACKSON! AUBREY!" He screeched, stoping in front of the police. Jackson swayed over.

"I shouldn't be here," Jackson said. Tyler looked past him, looking at the fire women and men. Tyler huffed.

"Our dog, Reid. W-we can't f-fine him," Tyler cried. Jackson took a bite of a pink, and sprinkled donut.

"Get Luke to do it," he said, waddling past him. Tyler ran to Luke, almost tripping.

"Luke," he whispered, hugging Luke. "Find my dog. He's brown. Please."

"Okay, stop hugging me," Luke said pushing him away. He snapped his fingers, and Mya appeared.

"M-mya!" He said hugging her. She smirked into his chest, which she just barely reached.

"Hello, Tye-Tye. Whatcha need? I'm a fire fighter," she giggled.

"My dog. Reid," he said, looking down at Mya.

"That bitch?" She asked, looking​ at him. She turned, slapping his chest with her blonde ponytail, poking out of her hat. He growled.

"He is not a bitch. You are," he declared, she rolled his eyes, sliding under a piece of wood, about to grab a random item and staying she found Reid under it, but he was dead, and burnt.

She found herself going deeper. The building had a roof, and everything fell deeper, making there no doors, nor any other entrances, other than a few holes, and the crack.

"It's beautiful here," she whispered. She put her hand into the fire, it didn't hurt. She smiled.

"Why doesn't it hurt me?" She asked, pulling her hand back. She smiled, sitting on a bed, that was melting.

"Bark," she herd Reid under the bed. He growled biting her high heel. She looked down, rolling her blue eyes.

"Bad doggy," she stabbed his snout, he whimpered, biting her leg. She screamed, tears slipping from her eyes.

She kicked her legs, Reid slipped out from a small hole. Tyler celebrated, his cheers, turned to tears, and her looked at the bleeding scar.

He hissed, and ran back to Caylah, Alec, and Gracie. They walked on the cracked stone, trailing back to the Greystone mansion.

Tyler opened up the door, everyone walked in, Tyler and Caylah followed, Tyler walked in, grabbing his cellphone. It was dark, the sky looked like ink, pitch-black.

"Are you okay?" Gracie asked, hugging Alec. Tyler dialed a Hunter's number.

"Hello?" Hunter greeted, swirling around on his swivel chair. Hunter grabbed a pen, getting ready to write whatever important things Tyler talked about.

"Did you know Jacob's hospitals burnt down? Hunter, get over here!" Tyler shouted, walking in circles.

"How? What happened?" Hunter asked, a smirk plastered on his face. He put his pen down, he knew everything about this.

He practically caused it. Yet he didn't. He got his way, and he wanted death. So, that's what he got.