Two

"What did you say?" Lauren asked, making sure she heard correctly. Did Camila really just say they were going to Disney World?

"You heard me," Camila squealed as she spun around the room in a circle. "We're going to happiest place on earth."

Camila began to hum and spin around like Cinderella dreaming about attending the ball. She took a bite out of one the nuggets, still humming along to the tune of Wishes.

"Camila," Lauren said, trying to bring the fanatic back to reality. "You know we can't afford that. I can barely afford a meal at McDonalds and you have your own expenses with Alexa and school and everything else. And what about that apartment you were saving up for?"

"Would you stop worrying?" Camila asked as she stride into the older girl's arms. "I have everything taken care."

"Camila, we can't afford it."

"I can afford it."

"And how exactly can you do so?"

Out of the two of them, Camila had the better job that paid quite well. Camila held a contract with Vigori, a designer clothing company located in Los Angeles. Throughout the year she would post various photos from her shoots that would attract the eyes of horny grown men or prepubescent boys. Lauren wasn't fond of the type of attention Camila attracted, but at last she supported everything Camila chose to do.

Camila gave Lauren an assuring kiss before spinning out of Lauren's arms and over to the closet. "I just got off the phone with Brian."

"Brian? Who is Brian?"

"A guy."

Rolling her eyes, Lauren replied. "Well I knew that."

"Then why did you ask something that you already know?"

"You know what I meant."

"We're doing a partnership with Disney. They pay for our entire trip and we post all about it on my Instagram," Camila explained.

"What's the catch?"

"There is nothing?"

"Now I know that's a lie." Lauren folded her arms. "There is always a catch with trips like that."

"Well, there's kind of something we have to do, but it's not that big of a deal.

Kind of.

"What's this kind of something."

"We have to come out," Camila mumbled too fast while staring at the back of her dark closet. Lauren didn't catch a single word that came out of the Latina's mouth.

"What was that?"

Camila closed her eyes tightly as she braced herself for what she was about to say. "We need to announce our relationship to the world."

Lauren hated the words "coming out." They made her uncomfortable. It made her feel ashamed for liking someone of the same sex because she didn't want to be labeled as different. She wanted to love who she wanted without having to "come out." You don't see heterosexuals coming out, so why did she have to?

After their family vacation back in June, the two girls kept their relationship from anyone. It wasn't because they feared everyone's reactions, but they didn't know how to go about it. They wanted to make sure they were confident in themselves and their relationship before everyone found out. However, their plans quickly changed when Dinah accidentally released the news to everyone at the Jauregui's End of the Summer Barbeque. Lauren was more embarrassed than anything.

There's nothing more embarrassing than accidently pulling off your girlfriend's bikini bottoms while playing a game of shark attack, and having your best friend say, "Damn Lauser, save it for the bedroom, would ya," in front of the entire party. Lauren wanted to drown right there and then. Thankfully, Ally was there to help hide Camila while she slipped her bottoms back on and Mike distracted everyone by bringing out cake. Lauren was thankful for the time being, but she knew it would spark a conversation later, and she was right.