Seventeen

"You are really starting to freak me out," Camila said, looking at the Polynesian girl with worry in her eyes.

"I don't know what to do, Mila," Dinah replied, practically in tears. She ran her fingers through her dirty blonde hair as they exited yet another gift shop. "It's Christmas Eve and I have nothing. Nothing."

"Dinah were in Disney World. There is literally a different gift shop on every corner. You're bound to find her something."

Dinah didn't know why she was freaking out so much. It was just Mani. This wasn't the first Christmas the two have spent together. It's the eighth to be exact. On any gift giving holiday, Dinah usually gifted her with a shopping spree and a king-sized Twix bar. But this Christmas is different. It's the first the one the two will spend together as an officially couple and she didn't want to mess it up.

Their morning started in Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios. It was the final segment Camila needed to film for the Christmas special. She left Alexa back with Ally and dragged Lauren along with her. The two needed a magical, drama-free morning.

Lauren was a bit reluctant at first. She hates being placed stuck in front of a camera she has no control over. Anything about her could be placed out for the world to see, but it's Camila's career and she would do anything to support her. Even if it meant waking at four in the morning to get glammed up for one of Camila's projects.

Later in the morning, Dinah and Normani joined them for them a ride. While Lauren and Normani jumped in line for Tower of Terror, Dinah and Camila took it as the perfect opportunity to sneak away and find their last minute Christmas gifts. After unsuccessfully finding anything in the park, the two made their way over to Epcot thinking they could find something in one of the twelve country pavilions. With only two countries left, their choices were becoming slimmer.

"What did you get, Lauren?" Dinah asked as they exited the France pavilion.

"Nothing yet," Camila shrugged nonchalantly.

Dinah's eyes nearly fell out of her sockets as those words fell from Camila's mouth. She couldn't understand how the Cuban girl wasn't as stressed out as her.

"I don't understand how you aren't freaking out. We have two hours until we need to meet back up with them."

"The perfect gift will appear," Camila answered as they began walking over the bridge to the next country. Before they could make it halfway across, Camila grabbed the Polynesian girl's arm, yanking her back.

"Why are you-"

"I need a picture for the gram," Camila explained, holding her phone out to the taller girl. "And this is the perfect spot."

"Mila, we don't have time for this," Dinah sighed, taking the phone from her anyways.

"Please Dinah? This is the perfect spot and I need a few pictures for next week."

Camila fixed the Epcot inspired Minnie Mouse ears resting on top of her wavy brown hair. They were a gift she had received earlier in the day from a fan. The ears matched the same gray design as the ball in front of the park, and the pink and blue sequin bow in the center corresponded with the colors from the infamous Bubblegum wall.

"Smile and look away," Dinah directed, giving in. She snapped several shots of the girl in front of her.

Dinah would have never imagined she'd become Camila's personal photographer. Her love for photography grew over the last few months and Camila loved having someone over than her phone timer or Alexa snap photos of her. It was a win for the both of them.