Eleven

Christmas Eve Eve had finally arrived.

The day had snuck up on everybody, especially Camila.

The brown-eyed mother woke up at five in the morning stressed out of her mind. It was practically the last day to get everything done before the holiday festivities began, and nothing she wanted done was done.

It didn't help that half her day was going to be taken up with a photo shoot happening in suite. Her crew was expecting the entire suite decorated, but the only piece of decoration hanging up was a piece of tinsel hanging from the lamp that Alexa probably threw.

"Camz, could you please stop stressing out? You're stressing everyone out."

"No Lauren, I can't," Camila huffed as she rummaged through the bags sitting on the chair in their room.

"Camila," Lauren said as she followed behind her girlfriend. "I want you to speak to me."

"I don't have time, Lauren."

Last night was one of the best nights they had in a while. It was filled with laughter, happiness, and a little heart attack when Alexa nearly went overboard on the small world ride. She wanted to transfer their mood from last night to today, but Camila was preventing that from happening.

"Hey, listen to me," Lauren said softly as she grabbed ahold of Camila's face.

"Lauren-," Camila started to say before Lauren cut her off with her lips.

After a few seconds of resistance, Camila gave in to the kiss. She needed it more than she wanted to claim.

Lauren slowly parted away, keeping her hands securely on Camila's face.

            "Can you listen to me for one minute?"

            "Y-yeah," Camila stuttered, clearing her throat. It was hard to concentrate when her heart was beating at the speed of light.

            "Stop freaking out. We still have two hours until they get there and seven people willing to help you turn this place into a Christmas wonderland."

"Everyone is asleep."

"You just leave that to me," Lauren said before kissing Camila's forehead. "All I need you to do is tell us where you want everything."

Camila giggled. "I can do that."

"I know you can. It's your specialty," Lauren joked as she released Camila's face.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I love you baby," Lauren smiled, sneaking in another kiss before excusing herself out of the bedroom.

"Is someone going to tell her?" Ally asked as she looked between the three girls standing around the room.

            The four of them were in the guest bedroom discussing how they were going to Camila about Paul being in Orlando.

            "Are you sure you saw him?" Normani questioned. A part of her was still in denial.

            "I saw Morgan," Lucy answered as she ran her hand through her straight hair. "Her makeup is one of a kind."

            "You can't miss that clown," Dinah snorted, looking up from the magazine sitting on her lap. 

            "Someone needs to tell her."

            "I vote Lauren."

            "I second it."

            "Guys," Ally sighed, the frustration giving her a headache. "We do not need a repeat of June. We all know how much she hates that man."