Seven

Camila spent the entire morning anxiously waiting for tonight. She was about to experience Christmas at Disney with the love of her life. Three of her most favorite things. And she couldn't stop thinking about all the cocoa and cookies she was going to devour.

            Her segments wrapped up earlier than expect which gave her more time to prepare for the night. It had been awhile since Lauren and her had been on a date where both of them dressed up in something other than sweatpants. It wasn't the fanciest attire since after all they were spending their night at an amusement where they would mostly be on rides. She already had something else arranged for a fancier night alone with the green-eyed girl.

            She stood in front of the mirror, running her fingers down her black high waist pant. She paired the outfit with a pair of black ankle boots and a burgundy crop top. To complete the look, she threw a crème cardigan over it to keep her warm during the night. As for her hair, she pulled her dark hair into slicked-back ponytail, leaving two strands of hair around her face.

            "It would've been better if that baby wasn't crying," Camila heard Alexa say from outside the suite.

            Seconds later, the front door clicked open and the heard of people walked through the door. They all were sweaty and drained.

            "Mommy, you look so pretty," Alexa gushed the second she saw her mother.

            "Thank you, Monkey," Camila smiled, opening her arms for a hug. "Were you good for Lauren."

            Alexa nodded vigorously. "We got to meet Chewbacca. At first I thought it was Dinah, but then I remembered she was standing behind me so it couldn't possibly be her."

            "Have I ever told you how much I hate your child, Mila?" Dinah glared as she grabbed a water out of the fridge.

            "Lex, we've talked about this," Camila sternly said as she stared her daughter straight in her eyes.

            She had tried a countless number of times to get Alexa from agitating Dinah. Anytime Alexa listened to her talks, she was nice for a few minutes before Lauren corrupted her again.

            "Keep it up kid," Lauren encouraged, giving the child a high five.

            "Would you stop encouraging this? I need you to be on the same page as me."

            "I'll be on the same page when Dinah decides to leave me alone."

            "Never going to happen," Dinah shouted from her bedroom.

            "When are we leaving?" Normani interrupted.

            "I want to be out of here in an hour. That will give us enough time to get over there and checked in before it actually begins."

            "I'm going to take a quick shower," Lauren excused herself.

            "Where are you going?" Regina asked in her sweet high-pitched voice.

            "Dinah, Mani, Lauren, and I are going to go out for a bit while Ally and Lucy stay here with you."

            "We're going to have fun here," Lucy commented, plopping herself down on the couch. "We're going to eat lots of candy and stay up all night."

"We are?!" Alexa squealed in excitement, her eyes growing wider by the second.

"Lucy is only joking," Camila answered, shooting a glare at Lucy. It would be a sleepless night if her child got any type of sugar in her system after seven.