Ten

"Did you have fun with the princesses, Aidan?" Alexa asked her little cousin as she tried to lift him up. He was nearly half the size of her.

"He has kisses," Regina giggled as she poked the lipstick stain Aurora left on his cheek.

"I can't believe those girls thought it was okay to kiss my baby boy," Ally play frowned.

"They're not girls, Aunt Ally. They're princesses."

"That still doesn't mean they're allowed to kiss my boy. He's not allowed to have any girl until he's at least thirty-five," The short girl joked.

Alexa and Regina on the other hand didn't find it funny. Their little pupils were now twice the size they were before.

"That's so old," Regina replied, scrunching up her tiny nose.

"Did any princess try to kiss you today?" Camila husked into Lauren's ear as she watched the conversation unravel.

"Have you kissed me today?" Lauren whispered back.

Camila shook her head no.

"Then there is your answer."

"That's not my fault," the brown-eyed girl pouted.

She wanted to give Lauren a kiss before she left but Lauren refused. She didn't allow any kisses if Camila had morning breath. Not even a simple kiss on the cheek to tie them over until Camila got up to brush their teeth.

"I'm still waiting for my kiss you know."

"You'll receive them all tonight, Jauregui. Just stay patient."

"What did you just call me?" The green-eyed girl questioned, pushing herself a step away. She hated when Camila called her by her last name. The only time she wants to hear Camila say it is when she's referring to herself.

"The gates are opening," Alexa squealed as she plopped Aidan back into the stroller.

"Keep your hand on the stroller," Camila reminded, pushing past Lauren a bit.

Lauren didn't mind though. She loves watching the motherly side come out of Camila. It is quite attractive to say the least.

"Di-nah, we need to go now," Regina drawled out as she pulled on her older sister's arm.

"Don't be annoying," Dinah huffed as she snatched her arm away. "I told you we'll visit Tiana soon. Learn how to be patient."

"You're the annoying one," Regina scuffed, folding her arms across her body like Dinah would do.

"C'mon G, let's go meet Tiana," Normani stepped in, grabbing the little girl's hand and leading her towards the castle.

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows. "Where do you think you're going?"

Normani and Regina continued walking away from the angry Polynesian.

"You better go get your girls because I don't think they're coming back," Lauren laughed, receiving an angry glare from the taller girl.

"Shut it Jauregui," Dinah shot back before chasing after her girls.

"I'll be back," Ally spoke up. "I want to check out the Christmas merchandise."

"I want to come," Alexa perked up as she grabbed onto Ally's hand.

"We'll be right back," The short girl said as she walked across the crowed street with Alexa and Lucy clinging onto her.