Fifteen

Ally knew she shouldn't be doing this. In fact, if Camila were here right now Ally would be watching her sister be arrested for attempted murder. That is why Ally waited until she had the place to herself.

She glanced down at her phone, noticing the person was already forty minutes late. It wasn't much of a surprise considering he never shows up to anything on time. To help pass the time, she watched the electrical parade dance across the dark lagoon water.

As it ended, a wave of nausea hit her like a ton of bricks. She stumbled towards the bathroom, her head barely reaching the toilet before everything involuntarily came out. She sat up, leaning her head body against the bathtub. All the signs were there, but she was still hoping it was all in her head.

A thick knock on the door prevented her from thinking about it anymore. She finally had to face reality whether she wanted to or not. The knock came again as she pushed herself off of the the cold tile flooring.

The pounding became more frequent as she tried to straight herself up in the limited time she had. Her hair was falling out of her bun and her face looked like she had been by multiple trains at once. She didn't need to impress him, but maybe if she did he'd still like her.

"I swear," Ally muttered under her breathe as she finally opened the door, almost getting a knock on her face. "Damn Jay, Aidan is asleep," she hissed.

"You were taking forever," the masculine voice defended as she was pulled into the suite. "What was taking you so long?"

Ally wanted to tell him but instead she shook her head. Now wasn't the right time.

"Can I see him?" Jay asked as he looked around the living room for the younger version of himself.

"I don't think that is such a great idea," Ally answered as she stood arms cross in the kitchenette.

"And why is that?"

"It took me forever to get him sleep and I'm not running the risk of him to wake up just for you to leave again."

The room became silent after the last word fell out of her mouth. She didn't mean to make it seem as cold as it sounded. Yet, there was no other way to make it sound any nicer. He was the one to break their family up and she was left gluing all the pieces back for her new normal.

"Then why did you invite me over?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "You know you can't keep me away from my son?"

"The only one keeping you away is you, Jay," Ally spit back. "You were the one to split our family apart. You ruined fucking everything; our dreams, our goals, our everything. And for what gain?" She felt the anger boil up through her veins. What was a civil conversation had quickly turned into an explosion.

Jay stood quietly in the living room with his hands in his pockets, taking in all her comments. He knew he deserved it. He deserved all of it.

"I want to work thing out Jay," she finished, making his brown-eyes look up. "I have no idea where our relationship stands and if I'm being honest, I beat myself up everyday for even wanting to get back together. For now though our main focus needs to be on the kids."

"I understand," he nodded, taking a few seconds to process everything. "Wait, did you say kids? We only have one," he stated, looking confused.

It was now or never.

"I'm pregnant."

"Congrats," He replied with a hint of confusion. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief. She knew he was clueless, but not this clueless.

"You're not saying its mine are you?"