Four

"Under the sea! Under the sea! Darling it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!" The two four-year-olds in the car sang at the top of their lungs for the tenth time on this trip.

Out of the ten different Disney movies Camila brought to occupy the girls, they insisted on watching The Little Mermaid. They weren't even able to make it through the whole movie because the girls wanted to listen to the same song over and over again. Now Lauren couldn't get the annoying tune out of her head.

"You're enjoying this way too much," Lauren commented as she glanced at Camila for a millisecond before looking back at the road.

"Again," Regina and Alexa chanted in unison when the song ended. Camila laughed harder as she watched the vein in Lauren's head nearly explode as she rewound the movie.

"I can't take much more of this," Lauren said through her teeth.

"Stop, I know you're secretly enjoying this."

"I'm really not."

"Oh hush."

"We're coming up on the Disney World entrance if you want to snap a picture or post it on you snapchat," she noted as she glanced at the GPS.

"Lauren," Camila playfully gasped. "How dare you assume I'd be one of those girls who takes cliché photos like that."

"You take photos of everything. You even take a picture of your Starbucks every time you order something and you go there every day."

"Excuse me. I'll have you know I only took two cliché Starbucks pictures this year. It would've only been one, but they actually spelled my name right for once and I need to document it."

"I see."

"You're right though. I am going to capture some snapchats of this moment," Camila announced as she grabbed her phone and went into Snapchat.

"Of course," Lauren giggled.

"Say cheese," Camila said as she held her phone up.

"Camz, I'm driving."

"You can still smile."

Lauren smiled, knowing she wasn't even looking in the picture. Still, it was a perfect picture of Camila which meant it was going to be posted for all two million of her fans to see.

"We're about to enter," Lauren said, seeing the big arch up ahead.

"Girls we're about to enter Disney World!"

Lauren turned the volume to the move down while Camila filmed a video of the arch before flipping the camera to face all of them. Everyone except Lauren screamed as they drove underneath.

"You didn't scream," Camila pouted as she watched the video back.

Lauren laughed. "Ahhh."

Camila rolled her eyes. "You think you're so funny." 

"I don't think. I know I am."

After a few more rounds of singing "Under the Sea," Lauren pulled into the parking lot of their first resort: The Polynesian.

"Hey," Alexa pouted like her mother when Lauren shut the car off, also turning off the movie in the middle of the song. "I was watching that."

"We're here Lex."

Camila climbed out of the car and released all the children out of the backseat. Dinah pulled in seconds later, screaming at the top of her lungs. No one told her which resort they were staying at until they sent her the address. They feared for their windows cracking due to the high pitch squeal Dinah did whenever she was bubbling with excitement.