A Beast or Prince Charming

The next morning I woke up feeling dizzy. Rubbing my head I looked around confused. This wasn't my room at Bennett's place. The events of yesterday came rushing back to me and I screamed. I tried the door and the windows, but they were locked and I didn't think I would get very far on my ankle if I tried to break to the window and jump out.

I pounded on the door "Please just let me go". I was just about to start throwing things when the door opened. Grayson was laughing at my wild expression and I realized that I probably looked crazy with my bed head and rumpled clothes. I smoothed my hair back trying to look like a reasonable person. "It's good to see you up firecracker" he smirked, "Your dad wants to see you downstairs".

"He's not my dad" I growled as he gently grabbed my arm and lead me downstairs to a lavishly decorated study. The man who claimed to be my father sad in a large leather chair behind a thick oak desk. While Bennett's house had boasted of wealth this house even smelled like old money.

"Please take a seat, Britney," He said calmly pointing to one of the chairs on the other side of the desk. "Grayson I'll call you back in when we're done," he said dismissively and to my surprise, Greyson bowed his head slightly and left. "So Grayson tells me that you think that this is a meth-dealing operation" he said wryly and I nodded. I don't know why but something about this man told me that he wasn't to be messed with if I wanted to walk away in one piece. "Well I can't say I blame you. It's actually quite a clever deduction although I would never expect anything less of my daughter" he smiled.

"Please don't call me that" I said not looking at him.

"I am your father Britney and I will expect you to address me as such," he said not unkindly, but sternly. It was clear he was used to having his orders followed.

"Look you weren't there for me and Brandon growing up, and that's fine I've accepted it, but that doesn't mean you get to swoop in here at the eleventh hour and act like a dad. Now I just want to go home" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"This is your home now Britney and I have spent many years looking for you and your brother," he said remaining calm.

"Don't bull shit a bull shiter. You were looking for Brandon. You didn't know I was alive until I ran into you at my mother's grave" I growled "And now for some reason, Brandon's dangerous even though he tells me the same thing about you and all everyone's doing is lying to me. So once again please just let me go" I said attempting to keep my cool although I lost it slightly towards the end.

"I can't do that Britney, but will tell you the truth," he said slowly and I looked at him for the first time "There are two types of werewolves the ones who were bitten and the ones who are born. We are the later. You are descended from a long line of Werewolves. I'm one and you're brothers one" He said amused.
"Let's suspend reality for like a second and pretend the at all of this could possibly be true wouldn't that make me one too?" I raised an eyebrow warily.

"It doesn't work quite like that with weres who are born. Females can be turned, but there is less than one female Were born in a century and they are still different from normal weres. They can't shift form and lack the speed and strength that regular weres do. Instead, they have some control over the elements and most importantly they are the only ones can ensure that the Were genes are passed on when they mate." He said

"Ok, this is officially the most elaborate Punk'd ever. You can tell Aston to come out now" I said sarcastically although I kind of wished that was exactly what would happen right now. I started to stand officially over getting jerked around

"Sit down," he said his eyes flashing gold the same way Graysons had. I lowered back down unable to stop myself.

"How did you...?" I gasped unable to finish the sentence.