Five - Heeding Wrong Advice

Mia gasped once more, as her mouth felt the full force of another.

In a hard and relentless attack, William moulded her lips to his. The back of his mind reeling with awareness at how soft and innocent she felt against him.

Her gasp of surprise was swallowed down his throat as his free hand curled around the nape of her neck, holding her head in place. Pushing her closer, if it was possible.

The parting of her lips sent a jolt of primal desire through him. And he took the opportunity to dip his tongue into the depths of her unexplored terrains.

***

Mia thought she was losing herself to him. As he pulled her into his being. Both with his hands and his mouth.

She was frozen for but a few moments, before anger seeped in. How dare he! How. Dare. He.

Her body quivered when his tongue caressed against hers, with the expertise and promise of a sinful fulfilment. She suppressed the moan that had surfaced at the simple touch.

He felt her shiver against him, and his tongue proceeded to lash her tastebuds with his flavour. Branding her with his tongue. Poisonously masculine, possessive, and demanding. Mixed with the lingering of alcohol, he really did feel and taste wickedly sinful, and of intoxicating temptation and desire.

When she moved against him, he held back the guttural groan that wanted to escape into her mouth through their kiss. He could feel her sudden change and it sparked another wave of desire and awakened his bloodlust.

Her deadweight arms lifted in quick movements and grabbed his shirt in both fists. She pulled him to her and his weight toppled them both over at the unexpectedness of it. He broke the kiss as they both stumbled back, barely missing the vanity, as she tripped over the cushioned stool and fell backwards, taking him with her.

She landed with a thud on the ground, and he braced his arms outwards, so not as to crush her. There was no second for pause, or gathering thoughts, as she pulled his shirt and crushed her soft, velvety lips against his. The surprise lasted for a mere moment. As he felt her hunger, her taste, and most of all, her battle to dominate the kiss.

Their mouths melded against each other as one fought another for control. Tongues dancing to a need and answering a call as old as time. He pinned her to the floor with his weight, and left her chemise to trail his hand up her bare thighs. Revelling in the soft warmth of her skin, and the shiver he elicited at his intimate touch.

Her tongue lashed against his as they continued to battle for dominance. He growled into the kiss as she refused to submit to him. Instead, her attack only increased as her back arched against him, pressing her softness all over his hardness.

And he felt it, all over his hardness.

The fight to overpower one another stopped as abruptly as it had began, when she broke the kiss. Both panting and heaving, breathing as one.

He stared into the storm raging in those deep grey eyes, as she found the windows to his soul in the form of azure oceans in his gaze.

She pushed against his chest, and the spell was broken. He pulled away and sat up on his knees, hovering above her body. Mia pulled herself out from beneath him, and surprised him most of all, by swinging her arm back and punching him in the face.

His face cracked to the side, and his jaw dropped slack with astonishment.

'What in tarnation -' he began, turning to face her, only to see the flash of her bare feet as she slipped out the door.

He was left, kneeling on the floor, wondering if he had heeded wrong advice.

It was then that he realised. She had still not uttered a word. Bloody hell!

He gyrated his jaw where she had struck, and winced when he felt his lips protest, a metallic taste entering his tongue. Diluting her lingering taste.

Ouch.

~*~