🍃Chapter One🍃Cookie Thieves🍃

[I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, HIRO MASHIMA DOES! I ONLY OWN MY OCS!]

Black spots twirled elegantly around the corners of my vision as my knees buckled, sending me sprawling to the ground.

I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. Anything but watch.

Cold laughter echoed through my half-conscious mind, jeering.

I could feel the heat of several, small fires as they destroyed everything I had always known. Even my tears evaporated on my cheeks long before they could properly be called tears.

I stretched out my hand, groping for anything to hold onto to, eventually brushing against my brother's limp fingers. I grabbed them weakly. He didn't squeeze back.

A dark shadow fell across me.

I sat bolt upright in bed.

"Crap! I think she realised we're stealing her cookies! Run for it!"

I cracked my eyes open. Mid-day sunlight streamed through a window somewhere off to my left. My head throbbed. I quickly raised my arm and wiped away the tears I knew were present.

"Huh?"

I turned my head slowly to take in my surroundings. I was still in the Guild Infirmary. Nice to know I wasn't kidnapped in my sleep. Mikami and Gryfin were frozen, mid-run, on my left, clutching several bags of cookies.

"What...?"

My vocabulary is so good.

The door burst open and Kasai stormed into the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO MORONS DOING?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTURB THE MASTER!" He yelled. He had the sound of a guy who was operating on two hours sleep. Without coffee. Without coffee.

Mikami and Gryfin un-froze, and dropped the cookies. How dare they drop my babies like that.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry..." Gryfin blabbered. Kasai sighed.

"Seriously, I thought I said not to come in here while Master was still recovering..." He rubbed his temples in annoyance. I swear, if any of them call me Master ONE more time...! It makes me feel old! I'm the youngest! I'm fifteen! Yet I could probably kill them all if I wanted, hahaha.......... Just kidding. No I'm not.  ...Yes I am.

"Yeah, well, YOU were the one who sat by her bed all night!" Mikami retorted. Kasai's cheeks flushed bright red, and I decided that the world under my blanket was much better than listening to the rest of the conversation.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA reeeeeaaaaaaallly short first chapter~~
....
Shut up I wrote this in the middle of the night.

..
Anyway..
Welcome back!

Just so you know, I was lying in bed at 11:57p.m. when I was like; "hey. Let's write another fairy tail fanfic! Why the flip not?"

Is it just me, or does everyone get brilliant ideas at night time?

BACK TO WHATEVER THE HELL I WAS SAYING!

*cricket noises*

Yeah I dunno what to say...

Enjoy?
Yeah.
ENJOY!

My cat's having a overly vocal choir rehearsal right outside my room now. It's the middle of the night. Wtf.

@_@

Ok ok
Enjoy
Bye