🍃Chapter Seven🍃Kasai VS Natsu🍃

(Sorry for the late update!!! >__<)

1st Place: Sabertooth - 7 points

2nd Place: Mermaid Heel - 6 points

3rd Place: Lamia Scale - 5 points

4th Place: Crimson Illusion - 3 points

5th Place: Fairy Tail - 2 points

6th Place: Blue Pegasus - 1 point

7th Place: Quatro Cerberus - 0 points

"...And remain calm! You'll do fine, oh, and good luck!"

"You done?" Kasai smiled awkwardly. I hesitated, then dipped my head in ascent.

"It's okay, even if I lose!" He laughed, then, upon my facial expression, quickly added, "But I'll try to win!"

"That's not what I'm worried about," I muttered. Kasai looked around.

"Well, see you after the match, then."

"Yup."

"He feeling okay?" Cindy asked as I rejoined the rest of my guild on the balcony. I nodded.

"WELCOME BACK TO DAY TWO OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!" Came the voice of the excited commentator. The crowd, which almost seemed larger than it had been yesterday, cheered. Different coloured flags were being waved everywhere, and I was pleasantly surprised to see one such flag painted with the Crimson Illusion guild insignia.

"Sweet! We have fans!" Gryfin cheered.

"Either that or they're stalkers!" Mikami whispered in the boy's ear, then jumped back and started making strange ghost noises while flapping her arms about like a bird failing at everything.

"TO KICK OF TODAY'S BATTLES, THERE'S FAIRY TAIL'S NATSU DRAGNEEL VS CRIMSON ILLUSION'S KASAI AURIS! AND YOU MAY BEGIN!"

The two mages immediately jumped into action, darting around each other so fast, it was hard to see who was who. For a few minutes, neither mage scored a direct hit on each other, and they seemed to be sticking to hand-to-hand combat, with no magic.

"They're both Slayers, correct?" Owan mused.

"Uh-huh," I replied distractedly, my attention focused solely on the battle below. The boys seemed to have finally realised that they were, in fact, wizards, and we now actually using the magic bestowed upon them.

"That's Kasai's Thunder Sword, isn't it?" Aren peered down at Kasai. The Devil Slayer had summoned two, crackling beams of lightning, and was using them to go on both the offensive and defensive. However, Natsu was strong. Kasai couldn't deflect all the Dragon Slayer's flames. I was clenching my fists so hard on the balcony wall, they were white.

Down in the arena, Kasai ducked under Natsu's kick, and slammed his hand into the dirt at the Fairy Tail mage's feet. The ground erupted in lightning, throwing Natsu off-balance. Kasai took this opportunity to activate his 'Flash Fire' attack. Both of his hands were surrounded in lightning, and whatever they touched was set ablaze. Unfortunately, Natsu just ate the fire instead, just like what he had done to Cindy. 

"Come on, come on, come on, come on," I murmured. Lightning and fire was spiraling everywhere, even into the audience.

"THIRTY SECONDS LEFT!"

Both mages looked battered, but seemed to be gathering themselves for a final attack. They burst into running.

"Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Crimson Lotus; Exploding Flame Blade!"

"Lightning's Fury: Darkened World!"

The following explosion was so powerful, it consumed the whole arena, blowing away hats, flags and other un-secured objects. I raised my arm to shield my eyes from the incredible light as lightning and flames combined and expanded. There were screams from those seats nearest the chaos.

"Holy Celestial Spirit King...!" I heard Cindy gasp.

"What's going on in there?!" I panicked, "Are Kasai and Natsu okay?! That hurricane of fire and lightning looks almost fatal!"

I wasn't the only one leaning forwards in anticipation. Half the crowd was yelling, waiting for the smoke to clear. It took a while. Eventually, emergency wizards were called into the arena to put out the blaze. Miraculously, both Natsu and Kasai were still standing, but barely. Both mages wobbled on the spot. Kasai fell first.

I didn't stay to watch the next to two matches. The moment Natsu and Kasai were helped off the arena, I was hurrying down to the infirmary. The rest of the guild stayed on the balcony, as Aren and Mikami were also fighting today, and I said I would be back to watch.

I practically barged the door down, tripping over a spare pillow in my haste. To my relief, Kasai was conscious, and sitting up, having an animated discussion with Natsu. A couple other Fairy Tail members, some of which I recognized as being on the Fairy Tail team, were already there.

"If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" A young bluenette asked, a friendly smile across her features as I approached.

"I'm Lillie Myst... Crimson Illusion's guild master..."

"YOU'RE THE MASTER?!" Natsu had jumped to attention at my words, "BUT YOU'RE TINY!"

I death-glared him and slid around to Kasai's bedside.

"Hey."

He grinned, sheepishly, "Sorry, I didn't end up winning!"

"Like I care about that!" I protested, "I'm more worried about the health and welfare of my guild! Which includes you..!"

"I'm flattered!"

I couldn't help but smile, "Just get some rest and heal up quickly, okay?"

Kasai met my eyes, "Will do."

"I promise I'll come back later, it's just that Aren and Mikami are about to battle, and I have to watch..."

"Tell them I said good luck!" Kasai said. I nodded and raced back up to the balcony. The second-last battle had just finished, with Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster emerging victorious over Blue Pegasus's Jenny Realight.

"Brief run-down?" I requested.

"Erza from Fairy Tail and Kagura Mikazuchi from Mermaid Heel tied, and Sabertooth's Yukino Agria beat Quatro Ceberus's Norbarly," Owan supplied quickly, "And Aren and Mikami are already down there waiting."

"OUR NEXT BATTLE WILL BE A TWO VS TWO BATTLE! FROM CRIMSON ILLUSION... AREN ASHE AND MIKAMI OTANO! VERSUS... LAMIA SCALE'S TOBY HORTHORTA AND ROXIE KIRA!"

1st Place: Fairy Tail - 11 points

2nd Place: Sabertooth - 10 points

3rd Place: Lamia Scale - 8 points

4th Place: Mermaid Heel - 6 points

5th Place: Crimson Illusion - 4 points

6th Place: Blue Pegasus - 2 points

7th Place: Quatro Cerberus - 1 point