Chapter 5

______________________________________

My protection is very important to him

______________________________________

"My Lord, please, don't kill him. There might be something that the next time, he wouldn't even stare at a girl ", said Shirayuki."Sure, then what punishment should be given to him is in your hands, Shirayuki",  Zen said to Shirayuki." Don't release him from the duegon till he doesn't respect the girls",  Shirayuki told. "That's great idea", Zen said." Well enow, guards arrest him and give him the punishment which the Princess has ordered to. ",Zen said." Zen, I am very tired, will you carry me back home?", Shirayuki asked."Why not", Zen said. While carrying Shirayuki her pendant fell on the ground. The girl who was saved by Shirayuki saw this but before she can give that pendant back to Shirayuki. Zen and the guards were gone😮😮😮😧😧😧😧.

______________________________________

(You might be thinking who is My Lord then it is Zen. Shirayuki can't prefer Zen's first name in public because that can ruin their Royal status.So Shirayuki prefer Zen as My Lord. And thank you everyone who is reading my first book I love you all and do you know leaving me I have got 100 readers in one week)