12.Meeting my fiancée in private but public.Part 1

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapters then one more chapter here.

Shirayuki's POV

I opened my eyes and infront me there a person but can't see the face because my face was on that person's chest but his harmed was familiar and his upper three buttons were opened and his chest was showing . my chicks started heating up and I pushed the person . And the person fall down . Aah. The person said and I saw down the bed. Zen again you. I said walking down the bed and helped zen up. Aah shirayuki you breaked my bones . zen said. well go and bath after that I want to bath too. Zen said . Zen what are watermelons you and obi talking about and he even asked you did you like watermelons and tell me truth . I said . zen blushed. That watermelons means your boobs shirayuki. Zen said and turned red more darker than my own hair. So did you like mine . I asked. Huh yeah I like your breasts. Zen said walking in front of me and moved his fingers around my breasts and was rubbing the curve of my breast. Zen what are you doing. I said blushing . Checking the size of it. Zen said rubbing the next breast's curve. OK stop. I said turning around and run to the bathroom. I heared zen laughing outside.

Bye