18.The ball.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter here.

Zen's POV

I am very very very happy today . the marriage finished and now the ball comes . I and Shirayuki will be in the same room because at last Shirayuki is my wife. I and Shirayuki walked in my room till the ball. I sat on the bed and told Shirayuki sit with me to. Shirayuki sat beside me while blushing. Shirayuki at last I can call you as my wife. I said. Yes but what will you call me now . she said. Darling, honey,wifey,baby,bab,babe, naughty girl and many more. I said. And what will you call me. I asked. I haven't thinked about it. She said. She looked very nervous about something. Is there any problem Shirayuki. I asked. No I am just came into your room it's not like it's my first time in your room but now things have changed and I am not regular to this things and it's hard to believe . she said . Don't worry I am here for you . I said while coming closer to her. We were going to kiss while our aids came. Ahh zen sorry I think we came on a wrong time. said mitsuhide. I put the veil on her head and kissed her and completely innort the scene. While we were continuing to kiss each other . Zen ball is there don't start you wedding night now. Said mitsuhide. Yeah master. Said obi. We will be late if you didn't come fast. Said kiki. OK coming and after that ball I want no one to disturb us in the night right Darling. I said and she blushed.

In the ball room.

I firstly danced with Shirayuki and haki. And Shirayuki after dancing with me she danced with izana and that the ball ended quite soon leave . I have to make Shirayuki as mine tonight .

Bye! In next chapter there will be a lemon and if you aren't OK with it then first I will tell what to do .