31. Seeing something .

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

I was walking to zen's office after the walk around the village.i knocked on the door.''Come in'',zen said. I opened the door and walked in. ''Zenny'',I said and smiled.''Shirry'',he said .''Darling come here and help me with my paperwork'', he said. I nodded and sat on his lap.

Time skip

Loriean's POV

I and len were walking to prince zen's office . The door was opened. I and len saw in. AND PRINCESS SHIRAYUKI WAS SEATING ON PRINCE ZEN'S LAP. Len covered my eyes. ''Len let me see'',I said. ''No'',he said. I took his hands out . And saw.

Shirayuki's POV

I and zen finished the paperwork . And zen pushed me on his desk and brought my skirt up and took out my panties. ''Zenny '',I said. He unbuttoned his pants a little and put his Penis in me . My face was on desk. I saw straight . ''Zen the door isn't locked '',I moaned .

Len's POV

I and loriean were hiding and seeing. Are they trying to make babies. Might be because at last one heir should be born in Clariness. We could only see from front their faces. ''Zen I might be pregnant right now if you do this only the baby will get hurt'', moaned cousin Zen's wife. ''You couldn't be because if you were pregnant your weight should have increase but its the same'',said zen. I and loriean blushed a lot.''Loriean we should go'',I said. ''Yeah'',she said. And we walked away .

Bye!