40. The speech.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

I was had to give a speech today to tell the villagers to co-operate with us to catch those robbers. I got in the centre.

"The people of Clariness ,you are all villagers from who many are farmers . I actually am very proud to know after this condition also you all are working . As the Princess of Clariness ,I shall take many decision . I shall not afraid to wave my sword infront of those robbers . Not because it is duty as a Princess but as an women ,I shall fight against the those demons who think womens are their toys when they want they will keep them when they don't they will kill them. I shall not bear to see such an injustice task in front of me. I shall once happily die but not see such an behaviour with pregnant womens. It's not like I will get something from this but as an women and the Princess of Clariness it's my responsibility to protect every single person who is an citizen of Clariness. It's not like I am trying to make you my follower or something but I will tell only thing , if you now not co-operate with us the robbers will this again they will get more inspiration from this because you aren't raising your voice . I am sorry but I have to ask a question to all the persons present here and even you,my lord. What is the meaning of Clariness? ", I said and there was completely silence."Clariness was named after my ancestor who was the founder of Wisteria Empire", Zen said."Its not a fully right answer", I said."It's a country were we live", said a farmer. "No ", I said. "It's meaning is sacrificer and respectability", I said. "Clariness meaning is sacrificer and respectability", I said. "The country which named for sacrificers are siting here with their hands on their head", I said."I didn't want anything from you all ,I just want co-operation from you all for this matter", I said."I am willing to cooperate ", Zen said."We too", said Lord len and loriean."We as well", said kiki,trow ,obi and mitsuhide. "We all too", all people from the crowds.

Bye!