29.MEETING MY COUSIN-IN-LAW AND HIS WIFE.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

After we kissed we reached the broader. I was sitting on Zen's lap. The door was opened by mitsuhide. Prince Zen... . Mitsuhide stopped in the mid way what he was saying. I got up from Zen's lap and immediately got out of carriage. Princess Shirayuki. Said kiki. Lady Kiki. I said. Shiyu. Zen said and got out of the carriage. The villager were in front me and kiki. Miss. Said trow and obi. A little girl came in front me . Who are you. The little girl asked. The little girl had brown colour hairs and her eyes were ever green like mines. I am Princess Shirayuki. I said to girl. You are so pretty . I said and took her in my arms and I was hugging her. My lord see how much pretty she is! I said. Zen came near and pat the little girl's head. What is your name. I asked her. Bell. She said. Bell beautiful name. I said. And who is that. She asked pointing at zen. It's my lord, my husband. I said. What is his name. She asked. Prince Zen. I said. So what is she yours. She asked to zen. My wife. Zen answered. Bell, Bell where are you. Shouted a women. Mama I am here. The girl said. She moved down as saying me I want to go down. I kept her to the ground and she ran to the women. It seems she is her mother. Said zen. Yeah my lord. I said and we smiled. Thank you miss for taking care of her, she always runs away and gets lost. The women said. Oh no problem. I said. Miss can I know your name. The women asked. My name is Princess Shirayuki Zen Wisteria of Clariness. I said. And I am Prince Zen Wisteria. Zen said. Everyone in the villagers bowed to me and zen. A carriage was seen coming here. That's nice that I weared my dungat . Zen gone near the carriage. And when the door opened zen hugged a man came out from the carriage. Hey cousin Zen. Said the man. Hey cousin Len. Said zen and after a women came out of the carriage. Hey zen meet my wife Loriean. The man said. Nice to meet you Prince Zen. The women said. Nice to meet you too. Said zen. Len I saw your wife didn't you want to see mines. Zen said. And they came in my direction. Today I had weared an gown till my mid thigh but down was my lagging to cover my legs.

I take out my dungat and everyone was starring at

I take out my dungat and everyone was starring at. Beautiful. Said the little girl . Thank you. I said. Shirayuki this is my cousin Lord Len and she is his wife Lady Loriean. Zen said. I bowed to both of them. Nice to meet you my name is Princess Shirayuki Zen Wisteria the belonged wife of Prince Zen Wisteria. I said firmly and in a princess like tone. Nice to meet you too. Lord Len and Lady Loriean said.

Bye!