45.Romance in pregnancy is like hell.

Hi there Anagha here. Missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Nobody's POV

The Mansion had a big event today as the Princess of Clariness, Princess Shirayuki was pregnant!

Everyone from various parts of Clariness had came to see the beautiful Princess with the child of Prince of Clariness, Prince Zen.

The Mansion was decorated with flowers and beautiful curtains!

The mansion looked exactly like a castle! Everyone in Clariness was happy! The heir of Clariness was going to be born in a few months!

Everyone from the village which has now convected into town was present outside the mansion as there were a fair/ festival!

Everyone was enjoying the festival except the Sweet Prince and his Princess who were sitting in their room cuddling.

The young Prince was alluring his Sweet Princess as usual and the Young Princess was obviously blushing.

The cute little Princess of Clariness was too innocent to understand that her husband has urges for her since her pregnancy started.

The young Prince kept his urges secret as he knows-'Moves at this state of her in pregnancy can be risky for the baby' .

And as loving fathe-dadda , he wanted to be ,couldn't be possible if he makes moves on her! So he kept it a secret.

The young Prince would always try making his wife pleased just by kisses on her neck ,cheek and lips while the sweet Princess will mewl in kiss softly and cutely which would always make The young Prince feel hot and a bulge in his neither portion which didn't go unnoticed by his wife.

But as protective the sweet Princess is for their baby, the young Prince controlled his urges by just stolen kisses and lingering touches which did no harm to the Sweet Princess.

But the Sweet Princess didn't stop giving blowjobs to the young Prince because of his urges making his wife 'please' him.

_________________________________________

Nobody's POV

The young Princess sat on chair while licking her husband's penis. The act was so pleasurable that the young Prince groaned!

The young Princess was giving a blowjob to her husband, Prince Zen as usual which made the Prince like a beast or wolf!

The Princess kept her hand on her 1 month belly with love and care while her other hand was rubbing her love's bulge!

She cursed herself for being such an disgraceful women! But she remembers her husband's words -' Being disgraceful in front of me is must when we make love, my dearest'.

She even cursed her husband for being so 'perverted' when their baby was in her womb right now!

"Honey, can we stop now?", the young Princess asked while blushing.

"You want a break, my dear?", the Prince of Clariness asked disappointed.

The young Princess nodded and gave a last kiss to his penis and walked to the changing room for getting changed in new clothes for her 'Pregnancy's Party' .

The young Prince entered the changing room as well but when he entered , he saw ' the world's greatest beauty standing there with no clothes on'.

The young Prince's eyes grazed at the beauty with his blue sapphire eyes .

'Is that really my wife? Or am I daydreaming?' The young Prince thought while alluring at his wife.

The young Princess saw her so-called-pervert with innocence gliding in her eyes and a smile on her pretty beautiful face.

The young Prince walked to his Princess and kept his hand on her 1 month belly with love and care making her shiver by the contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today! Byeeeeeeeee guys ~ Love chu .

Word count: 602!!!!!