25.Having Fun In Kitchen While Cooking.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here. And thank you for 1.01k readers. Yay.

Zen's POV

I wanted to make her pregnant as soon as possible but I didn't know why didn't she become pregnant after doing it ten times in two days also. But I have promised to her that she will become a mother soon so I have to do it till she gets pregnant. But if she says again and again no not now then it will be hard for me to make her pregnant.

Izana's POV

Izana you cooked anything or what. Haki asked. Yeah I haven't. I said. OK be aside I am making just give a little sugar . haki said. I given her a spoon of sugar and she putted it and swirling the soup. Iza ( it's his nickname made by haki) will you put some floor in . she asked and I nodded . I took floor and put it full into. Haki facepalmed. You be aside don't help me. Haki said and I saw in Zen's direction. He was hugging Shirayuki's back like before only but he is also helping her. Did mother or grandmother teach Zen?No mother didn't know how to cook then how is he doing so perfectly.

Shirayuki's POV

Finished. I said. finished. Zen repeated. We got to the hall and everyone was sitting on the dinning chairs. Zen your finished . asked brother-in-law . Yeah. Zen said. I given my soup to the maids so they can serve it. OK the right one's is princess Shirayuki and the left one is of princess haki. Lord haruka asked. Zen nodded. Everyone eat firstly the food of haki. Lord izana and even zen drank haki's soup and everyone on the dinning table spilt it out. How much salty is it haki. Said izana. What let me check. She said and tasted and was going to spilt it too but drank water and stopped it. I took zen's plate in which haki's soup was served and drank it . Zen's eyes widened . Shirayuki you didn't have to eat it it isn't good for your health. Said haki. It might not be but it is made by you and we are like sisters now so everything is OK. I finished haki's soup and given it to the maids and second was mines. Zen was the first one to take a sip and he smiled after drinking it. How is it? I asked. Nice. He said. Then everyone took a sip and smiled. It is delicious. Said haki. Nice. Said izana. Delicious. Said lord haruka. Of it is she is my wife. Said zen.

Bye! Sorry for the delay.😃😃