14.The wedding of the first Prince of clariness.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter here.

Zen's POV

Hi brother. I said. Nice how are you. Asked brother . very heavy. I said. Yeah I see because you have heavier gold than me. He told. You remember you didn't have too see Shirayuki or show your face in the Church only OK. He said . OK bye there some changes in my room to do. I said. I ran to my room.

Shirayuki's POV

I was sitting in the room maids took me . Izana's wedding is after that mine and zen's. I feel my chicks heat up. I remembered our meeting in the forest were i confessed my feelings for and then remembered how hungrily he was kissing my neck and lips. Is he going to do that to me today . Am I ready. Who knows. Your Highness did you wear your black transparent bra and panties as I told. Told a maid . Yes I have weared it. I said . Now we all will help you wear your clothes princess . the maid said. OK.

Zen's POV

I ,mitsuhide and kiki were seeing the wedding from up from my room where I was told live till my wedding. The same is for Shirayuki.

Church God Father Arlin POV

I was standing next to the first Prince of our kingdom. The bride came I asked the first prince. The first Prince of chariness prince izana wisteria do you accept Lady Haki as your belonged wife . I asked. Yes I do. Said the prince. Lady Haki do you accept the first prince as your belonged husband. I asked. Yes I do. Lady Haki said and the prince took her veil and kissed her chick.

Bye! In next chapter Shirayuki and zen's wedding.