Chapter 47

Boundaries in love.

_______________________________________

Nobody's POV

Not everyone in this world born perfect but there were born two lovers who were the bounded to each other by God. They made this world and took birth in this world.

The two lovers where no one else other than The Prince and The Princess of Clariness.

Whole reason why they would talk to each other in their kiss was because they were the King and Queen of the Heaven which got destroyed.

But that wasn't all....

In their this life of common people, they have lost their baby....

Let's go to see..... Why and how?

_______________________________________

Flashback

The festival was going to end soon. The night was young now. It was the last event of the festival, the fireworks  when there was a attack.

The people were running here and there to save their life. The Prince of Clariness, Prince Zen was keeping the bandits busy with a fight while the Red Headed Princess was accompanied by Lady Kiki to a safe place.

While running through the hallway, the princess was very tired but couldn't stop running. Lady Kiki assuring the Princess that 'everything will be fine' .

The Princess was bearly able to walk now. The Princess fell to her knees,not able to stand anymore.

"Kiki, I couldn't walk anymore, thou should go", said the Red headed Princess.

"I couldn't! I have been ordered by His Majesty to take thou safely to the riverbank of Silver", Lady Kiki said while helping Princess to walk.

The princess felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. This sure was no time of birth because she was still 1 month pregnant.

Her facial expressions changed into a very hurtful ones.

Yes,that was right. The Princess had hurted the baby by the sudden fall of her in hallway.

The Lady got scared and tried to comfort the Princess but all was in vain.

Sudden the lady heard footsteps. The lady got ready to protect her Princess but got out of the way when she saw the Lady Loriean.

Lady Loriean ran upto them and comforted the Princess as well.

"His Majesty, Prince Zen, is unfortunately wounded", the lady Loriean said sadly.

The princess started moaning in pain.
Indeed the Princess had a miscarriage.

The two ladies carried the princess to the riverbank carefully.

When the two ladies reached with the princess in their hands, the chief herbalist immediately reached the Princess and requested the two ladies to carry the Princess inside a tent.

_______________________________________

After a few hours.

The Prince of Clariness had arrived at the riverbank with his companion.

The Prince walked to the tent but was stopped by Lady Kiki who had walked out of it.

"Let me go in, I want to see my Shirayuki! ", the Prince said irritated.

" I apologize, Your Highness but thou canst pass through the entrance of the tent",the Lady said with a caring yet strict tone.

"Shirayuki needs me right now! How could I sit here comfortably when my wife is screaming in there", the Prince said angrily while hearing the screams coming from inside of the tent.

The lady got out of the way after seeing the aura the Prince which showed anger and sadness.

The Prince walked in the tent and walked over to his Princess who was laying on the bed with her gown covering just her chest and her lower half exposed to the chief and her husband which she had no problem of.

"Zen! ", the Princess screamed. The Prince hold her hand and comforted her.

" Shirayuki, I know thou can save our baby. Thou can! ", the Prince encouraged.

The Princess was bearly breathing which made the Prince shiver in fear.

_______________________________________

Hey people! Wait for the next chapter to see what happens next!
Bye!