Chapter 48

Bind us together , Lord.

_______________________________________

After a week.

_______________________________________

Nobody's POV

It was a lovely day today. Everyone was happy again to see the Princess of Clariness smiling again.

The Prince was overjoyed to see his wife so pleased. His eyes shone like the sapphire sky.

The Princess was in the Royal garden trying to gather some roses to present them to her husband.

After all the bad happenings, the Princess wanted to make her husband smile again.

Prince Zen loved Red Roses and Yura-Shigure. Because they represented a certain free spirited apple, Princess Shirayuki.

Prince Zen loved his Princess unbeatably and there was no doubt on that but he was worried about his sweet Apple.

His cute Princess was overworking her limits again.

How much has he tried to make her understand that she shouldn't overwork herself. That was not good for her health or neither his's. At last Princess Shirayuki is the most dearest thing to Prince Zen.

_______________________________________

In Prince Zen's Office.

_______________________________________

"Zen, see what I brought for thou! ", the Princess said while entering the office of her beloved husband.

" What can that be, dearest? ", the Prince asked his Princess while walking to her and hugging her lovingly.

" Aww! Did my dearest husband miss me? ", the Princess exclaimed happily.

" How could I say no to thou? Thou are the prettiest in the whole world", the Prince said smiling and took his Princess in his arms.

" This is heaven ", said the Princess while giggling.

The Prince smiled.

"My lord, I was thinking, if it is fine to move on?", said the Princess.

"Hmm, Move on for?"

"You know, our unborn little one. "

"You don't want to move on?"

"It's not that. I am just afraid, noble ladies told me to move on but I couldn't help it. It was our child. We both were connected to it by blood and feelings."

"I can understand how you feel, Shirayuki. I am broken too but think about it. Clarines needs a heir. Izana was unsuccessful in producing the heir, he is the King but if he couldn't give Clarines a heir then he will have to step down from the line of the throne and pass it on to me and if I am unworthy for it in the same because I haven't produced a heir then Clarines will get trouble. A eternal war will break out throughout the nation. I am not blaming you. But please, don't think negative about not being able to have a heir. If you are so nervous about this fact then we can go to the pharmacy to find out why did this happen when we get back. "

"Hmm. "

"That's like a good girl. "

"Thank you, Zen. For communicating with me normally, I hate to talk with you in formal. "

"No problem. Do you wanna go for a walk outside? "

"Sure!"

"OK then, lets go!"

_______________________________________

In courtyard.

The Prince and the Princess walked in courtyard when they came to a stop.

There stood a little grave with something craved on it.

'Baby Caroline or Coral Wisteria. Daughter or son of Zen and Shirayuki Wisteria, the rulers of Clarines.' was craved on it and downside of the grave was craved with these words:

'I never got to see you, Father and mother but hopefully, you both will remember. I will be very to know that my parents loved me so much. If I ever get a chance to get birth again into this world then I want to be born was your child and not anyone else. Thank you for taking care of me while I was in Mother's womb for 1 month. I love you, mommy and daddy. Your son or daughter, Coral or Caroline. '

A tear rolled down Shirayuki's eyes.

"Who craved this?"

"Apparently, there was a young boy who lost his parents and his little brother or sister when he was little. He wrote this."

"Oh... Zen, he would be so sad, right? "

"Yes, he is. "

"I know how hard it is to grow up without your parents around. "

"I can understand. I was grown alone by my brother, My mother was always away from the castle. "

"You are right. Zen, I don't hate my father for leaving me but why? Why did we had to suffer so long?  "

" Shh! It is fine!"

"

Zen, promise me. You will always be in our child's life. I want you to be with me when our children are growing. "

" I swear, Shirayuki, I will be in our children's life. "

Shirayuki got up and glanced down at the grave. And turned around and threw her arms around Zen's neck and let out a cry.

_______________________________________

Bye! Sorry, the chapter is a little short.