23.First day as a wife.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter here.

Shirayuki's POV

I woke up and I saw my head was on Zen's chest. I got up and he too did. Shirayuki what is the matter. He asked . Nothing today is my first day out as your wife so I woke up early and I am going for bathing. I said and got down of the bed while hiding my naked body with my hands. Shirayuki wait I am coming . zen said and followed me. We got bath and when we came out Lord brother-in-law ,haki ,kiki,mitsuhide, obi,trow and Chris were in our room.

Zen's POV

Zen come here for a second. Said brother. I gone to him in a corner. Zen did you make Shirayuki pregnant. He asked and I blushed. Brother what do you mean , means I had sex with her but I don't know she is pregnant or not. I said. So let's call garack then. He said and we reached to Shirayuki and all . Shirayuki how are you feeling . asked brother. I am feeling nice . said Shirayuki. And Shirayuki runs to bathroom. Shirayuki what happened. I asked and ran behind her and when I reached she was at area where the besin and I got to her and rubbed her back and she had finished I carried in bridal style to all. What happened. Asked haki while she worrying . She threw up. I said. Zen do you know what that means Shirayuki is pregnant. Said izana. I blushed more than anything and Shirayuki woke up. Shirayuki you are going to be, I am going to be a father. I said blushing. She just layed her head in my chest and her eyes closed. Shirayuki, Shirayuki can you hear me. I said. She nodded . Shirayuki you didn't reacted at all. Asked haki. I didn't know I want to cry the tears of happy but I am not having any power and my abdomen hurts a little and I need food . she said. Garack came and immediately got to Shirayuki and checked her . Zen please hold my hand . she said and I got to her side and kissed her hands and smiled at her. And garack checked shirayuki's pulse. Your Highness princess shirayuki is not pregnant it's just weakness. Said garack and everyones faces when into the sad expression. I closed my eyes and toke a deep breathe. And when I opened my eyes Shirayuki was crying. Shirayuki don't cry you didn't have to cry it's not your mistake. I said. She didn't responded but brought the blanket up till her head. Shirayuki some day you will be a mother and that is my promise . I said and she toke the blanket down and walked into me and she hugged me and cried in my chest. Don't cry dear . said izana. Yes Shirayuki I am not pregnant either but someday we will . said haki. Shirayuki do you know I will make you pregnant soon don't worry.

Bye!