39. Showing Zen. Lemon.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here.

Shirayuki's POV

I was returning to my room from the library when I saw zen ."My lord, wait", I said running to him."My princess, where were you gone?", asked zen firmly."To the library , your majesty", I said playfully." Seems fair but how was your room shopping", said zen. "It was nice", I said."I would like to see that clothes", said zen and I blushed and we reached our room.

In the bedroom.

"Shirry ,you were going to show me the clothes no", said zen."Ok", I said and showed zen my clothes."Not like this ,wear it and show me", he said and I blushed like a tomato. Zen smiled and forced me to wear them. Well I can't blame him to want to see me in those clothes.

Time skip

I weared every gown and showed zen. "Zen , I have this much only gowns ,now what shall I show you", I said to zen tiredly. "Kiki was telling you had brought some lingerie too show that to me", Zen said making me blush. I brought my all lingeries and had zen decide what should I wear first."This one first", Zen said pointing out a very transparent lingerie and I blushed automatically. I took the outfit and was going to go in when zen stopped me by grabbing my hand. "What happened Zenny", I asked."Shirry you wouldn't mind if I help you change ", he said and my heart rate increase. And zen unbuttoning my gown from back and it fall down showing my body clearly into the moonlight. Zen took my bra off me and stared at my big big  breast and I blushed nextly zen took my panties off and messaged me at my clit. I moaned and Zen silented me. Zen helped me wear a transparent panties and then the lingerie with net like cloth at my breast while a very transparent baby pink skirt till my ass.  I turned around and saw zen staring."Zenny please stop staring at me", I said. "I am not staring ,I am gazing at your beauty", he said. "Your smooth skin,your white body and that glorious womanly parts ,Oh my God, I will go crazy",he said making me blush harder."Prevert", I said blushing."New name for me huh,but don't you think it is rude to call your husband a prevert", he said."You were having perverted thoughts", I said. Zen's hand griped on my right breast and squeeze it making me moan in pleasure . Zen sat on the chair near the dressing table and made me sit on his lap and I felt Zen's penis rub my thigh. Zen squeeze my breast through the net like cloth and stroked my nipple making them hard. I didn't like zen's teasing me so I started moving my leg so that my covered clit would rub against his penis and the effects were immediately I felt his Penis getting more harder and zen started groaning in pleasure. Zen's husky voice was very sexy. Zen took my panties off and brought his excited Penis out. I had seen zen so excited because his penis was fully erected. Zen put his penis in between my parted hips. "Zen~", I moaned. Zen smiled. Zen was exactly knowing how to make me pleasure. Zen started going in faster making me moan . Zen was very fast and I couldn't take it in anymore because I was going to cum. "Zen~I am going to cum", I moaned. "I too", Zen said and we both cummed . Zen's seed was in me. I sat on floor near zen's penis. I took it into my mouth and sucked it harassly. Zen groaned. I took my net like cloth on my chest down till my waist and took it between my breast. One of sex position kiki said to me. Zen understood what I was going to and took his penis between my breast and I held my breast from both sides of his penis. And zen moved his penis up and down and rubbing my cleavage. I licked it from my breast while he still moved up and down. And cummed over my breast making them dirty. "Who thought you this", said zen."kiki",I said. "Zen I feel a little dirty", I said. Zen took a towel and rubbed all his cum from my breast. "Zen now also I am feeling dirty ",I said."Would you like to go to a bath?",Zen asked. I nodded. "You can join me",I said and ran into the bathroom with Zen.

Bye!