16.A running wedding . part 2.

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter here.

Zen's POV

I was standing the alises waiting for my dearest wife-to-be with the God father Arin. And after that I saw two girls first will be Shirayuki and second is a flower girl and Shirayuki's hands was on her dadda's hand. And atlast the three came towards me and in the middle of the way Shirayuki ran away. Shirayuki wait why are you running. I said while chasing her. Zen stop following me. Shirayuki said while running more faster than me. But why are you running away from me. I asked. Because I am not ready for the wedding. Shirayuki said. Till yesterday you were ready and now you. I said . And she tried run from lord brother's side and brother tried to catch her but failed.

Kazuki's POV

Zen stop running behind me you will regret it . Zen if you didn't stop running behind me or else you will marry me and I haven't seen a guy marrying a guy . You have to make Shirayuki yours but in that hurriness you are running after me thinking I am Shirayuki.

Shirayuki's POV

I rescued the baby girl was giving the baby to her mother while I signalled kazuki to run my side and take his place. I ran taking kazuki's place and hide under the table. Found you now come out of the table. Zen said . I came out of the table . And he grabbed my hand very tightly and started walking near the god father and then my dadda took my hand given hand to zen. Zen held her hand tight or again she will run my sister-in-law has a habit of running. Said lord izana. No brother I wouldn't let her run away from me. Zen said. Zen come here I said in a low voice. Zen bended a little and his ears to me and I kissed his cheeks . Zen's eyes widened . I smiled. And he kissed my ears but it looked like whispered something in my ears. I blushed and this time he smile . Prince Zen Wisteria do you accept Miss Shirayuki Mizore as your belonged wife. Said the god father. Yes I do. Zen said. Miss Shirayuki Mizore do you accept Prince Zen Wisteria as your belonged husband. Yes I do. I said . You may kiss the bride. Said the god father. Zen came closer and pulled up my veil only to show my lips he got more near and kissed me passionately .

Bye