Chapter 15

** The sexy Julian Gabriel who plays Jonah :) I just want to hide him away in my closet.... **

Abram bursts through his front door to find Jonah pacing the floor of his living room. The door bangs into the wall before Abram slams it shut quickly. The blood from his nose gushes even quicker since he ran.

Trigg jumps from his spot at the kitchen table and then runs to Abram. "What the fuck happened?" He shouts as he touches Abram's chin gently to inspect his broken nose.

"Sparing," Abram wheezes for breath.

"Dammit, Abram!" Trigg growls out angrily before grabbing Abram's arm and yanking him across the floor and into the kitchen only to push him onto the counter. "Do not move," He commands through clenched teeth.

"Bu-," Abram shuts up as Trigg gives him a withering glare.

"Look at your hands! How the hell did you burn them?" Trigg shouts as he picks up Abram's hands to inspect them too.

Abram's eyebrows furrow as he too inspects the burns. "Shit," He groans.

"This did not happen during a spar, Abram," Trigg growls out before dropping Abram's hands into his lap.

Then Trigg grabs the paper towels and wets a washcloth with warm water. He wipes at the blood on Abram's nose with the paper towels the best he can, all the while calling Abram a baby and wimp every time Abram tries to move away and wince. Then he uses the wet washcloth to finish getting all the blood off Abram's face and chest.

"What the hell happened, Abram?" Jonah asks just as there is a knock at the front door.

"If that is the Alpha's let them in, Jonah," Abram says in a nasally voice as Trigg pinches his nose painfully. "Ow," He whines from the pain.

"Shut up, you baby," Trigg growls angrily. What crawled up his ass today?

"It's them," Jonah says before opening the door wider to let Alpha James and Alpha Cornelius into the apartment.

"Whoa," James mutters as he and Cornelius walk further in.

"What the hell happened to you?" Cornelius asks.

"It's Elder Wolfben," Abram gets out right before gasping in pain as Trigg places a butterfly bandage across his nose from the First Aid kit Abram keeps under the sink.

"Elder Wolfben did this to you?" Jonah growls out angrily.

"No," Abram says through clenched teeth as Trigg presses the bandage down. "I think your putting pressure on purpose," He growls out to Trigg.

Trigg gives him a glare. "You deserve a little pain for giving me a heart attack, you asshole," Abram smiles at this. At least he knows that Trigg cares now. "Why the fuck are you smiling?" Trigg growls out.

Abram shakes his head before lifting his hands to show the two Alphas. "These burns are from touching Elder Wolfben's hands. My wolf was on edge around him so I tried to strike up a conversation to see if I could figure out why. But that only led to an argument because he's a suspicious prick,"

Abram hisses as Trigg roughly yanks him off the counter and to the sink only to shove his hands under cold water. The drying blood on his hands quickly rinses down the drain.

"He was suspicious because you two are here," He says through clenched teeth. "Then I noticed how he was cradling his hand. So me being the idiot I am grabbed both his hands to see why. His skin was so cold it burned. Then I saw a burn on his right palm in the shape of a sun," Trigg stops moving Abram's hands under the cold water to snap his head up to him.