Chapter 17

**A/N: Above is Helen Flanagan who plays Elder Williams. I could have sworn I already posted a picture of her... but apparently not... so there you go. **

**A/N: Above is Gerard Butler who plays Elder Stirling, he actually is Scottish by the way, which is why I made Elder Stirling Scottish

**A/N: Above is Gerard Butler who plays Elder Stirling, he actually is Scottish by the way, which is why I made Elder Stirling Scottish. :) **

"Fuck no!" Abram screams before spinning on his heel and running after the Elder who tries to sneak off with Rigg. "Today has been a shitty enough day, I am not about to deal with you kidnapping my mates little brother!" Abram shouts as he jumps on Elder Jayvon-Jair's back, knocking them both to the ground.

Trigg runs over to grab Rigg who hugs his older brother tightly. Trigg growls at Elder Jayvon-Jair who attempts to knock Abram off his back. Abram is having none of this though, so he grips the Elder around the neck and drags him to his feet as Abram stands.

"Let go of me!" Elder Jayvon-Jair screams as he tries to get away from Abram's hold by punching at Abram's chest and trying to pull his tight grip off his neck.

"No," Abram growls. "You have no right to try and kidnap Rigg,"

"Yes I do, I am an Elder! I have every right to take whoever the hell I want!" Elder Jayvon-Jair hisses as he still tries to pull away.

"No!" Abram growls out angrily. "Just because you are an Elder does not give you the right to kidnap!"

"Kidnap?" Elder Alikae whispers as she draws near. The other Elders watch in confusion and with wide eyes. "Why would you kidnap a child, Elder Jayvon-Jair?" She asks as she looks from Rigg to the Elder.

Elder Jayvon-Jair scoffs. "I do not have to explain myself to you,"

Elder Alikae's eyes flash dangerously before she takes a step forward and slaps the Elder on the cheek, his head snapping to the side. The slap rings through the trees and even Abram winces from the force of the hit. Elder Jayvon-Jair winces as he holds his now red cheek.

Elder Jayvon-Jair growls at Elder Alikae who has a blank face. "You bitch!"

"Maybe," Elder Alikae replies, her voice still soft and sweet somehow. "Now, I will ask only once more, and I expect an honest answer, Elder Jayvon-Jair, or else I will do more than slap you," Abram holds in his snicker at the sweet Elder's threat. "Why would you kidnap this child, Elder?"

Elder Jayvon-Jair glares at Elder Alikae with so much hate that Abram growls at the older man and gives him a rough shake. "Answer her, Elder, tell her how your planning on murdering a child,"

"Murdering?" Elder Alikae repeats softly. "Tell me now, Elder Jayvon-Jair,"

Abram shivers at the tone of Elder Alikae's voice. Something in her voice changed, it is still soft and sweet, yet something changed. This voice was more powerful than her normal voice, it was almost like she used an Alpha voice. The voice demanded to be answered and even Elder Jayvon-Jair struggles with himself at the sound of the command.