Chapter 26

MAKE SURE TO UPDATE YOUR LIBRARY BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAD TO FIX A FEW LINES THAT GOT DELETED!

This chapter is dedicated to  mjcbboy  because they gave me a great idea for the next book after Jonah. :)

**A/N: I felt like giving you guys a treat because I am writing Jonah and it got serious and emotion so quickly! Holy crap, the chapter I wrote took a mind of its own so I wanted to feel better by seeing your love of this chapter. **

After putting everything away, Abram pushes away from the desk and leaves his office. He needs a break from his Alpha duties and from he just read. Could there be anything else hidden in this apartment for him? Why did Josiah spread everything out like he did?

"Are you done?" Trigg asks as he steps out of Rigg's new bedroom as Abram passes it.

Abram nods his head. "For today, yes, I need a break,"

Trigg smiles as he nods and shuts Rigg's door, Abram catches Rigg laying on the bed flipping through the channels on the T.V. "Good, we can spend the rest of the day together," He says happily.

Abram pulls him into a hug. "We sure can," He replies as he kisses Trigg on the cheek. "I was wondering something though,"

"Shoot," Trigg says as he nuzzles into Abram's chest.

Abram smiles at the boy and kisses his forehead. "I was wondering if you would like to go for a run with me. My wolf is anxious to get out and run, so I was wondering if yours was doing the same,"

Trigg sighs into Abram's chest, his hot breath seeping through his shirt. Then he nods his head and looks up at Abram. "He is," He replies. "Can we go for a run?"

"I asked you first," Abram chuckles.

"Right," Trigg mumbles as his cheeks tinge pink. "Okay, let's go for a run,"

Abram nods his head. "Should we at least offer your brother to come too?"

"Sure, but he probably won't,"

"It's worth a shot," Abram says quietly. He remembers the moon goddess telling him that he needs to teach Rigg to shift and that he cannot be afraid of his shift.

Trigg pulls away and opens Rigg's door again. "Hey, Rigg, do you want to go for a run with us?"

Rigg snaps his head to the door before shaking his head quickly. "Nope, I'm good,"

"Are you sure? You haven't gone for a run in a really long time, Rigg," Trigg tries again.

"I'm good, go play like a pup with the Alpha," Rigg says as he turns the T.V up.

Trigg sighs before nodding his head in acceptance and shutting the door again. He turns to Abram and shrugs his shoulders. "He doesn't wanna come,"

Abram nods his head before pecking him on the lips. "Let's go play like pups then," He teases before running out of the apartment.

****555****

Abram had to take a moment when he first saw Trigg's wolf, he was stunned to see his mate's wolf for the first time. After Abram got over the initial shock, he pounced on Trigg and then ran off to start a chase. Since then they have been chasing each other through the trees, which has been for a good two hours now.

Trigg huffs as he pounces on Abram's back. Abram laughs inside his head since he allowed Trigg to pounce on him. Abram knows Trigg is exhausted, being an Alpha though, he has more stamina and is barely tired. Abram laughs inside his head again as he lays down on the ground and Trigg nuzzles into his neck, not making a move to get off.