Chapter 27

PLEASE READ MY NEXT AUTHOR'S NOTE! It will be in a separate chapter part!  

Abram grins from ear to ear as he towel dries his hair. He got Trigg up two hours ago so they could both get ready, Trigg ended up showing in Rigg's room as Abram used their bathroom. Last night was their first night sleeping in the same bed, which is half the reason he is in such a good mood this morning.

After their run in the forest, Abram made dinner and then they all went to bed. Abram enjoyed holding Trigg all night, even if he was forcing his wolf back most of the night to not mate Trigg yet. Abram wants their mating to be perfect and not a forced mating because of his impatient wolf.

"Abram?" Abram's head snaps to the open door of the bathroom as Trigg calls out his name. "Are you decent?" He asks as he blindly walks through the bedroom with his hand covering his eyes.

Abram silently chuckles as he uses his wolf speed to speedily make it to Trigg. Trigg did not notice Abram suddenly in front of him so he ends up bumping into him. Abram's hands shoot out to grip the boy around the waist as he teeters. All the while Trigg gasps and drops his hand from his eyes.

"Trigg, you have seen me naked plenty of times, you should be used to it by now," Abram chuckles. "Besides, my body belongs to you now,"

Trigg's slightly tanned cheeks flame red as he looks away from Abram. "Uhm," He clears his throat after his voice cracks. "I just wanted to know what we were doing today and to let you know that Jonah is here,"

"Perfect," Abram says with a grin. "And, my pretty boy, I am taking you out on our first date,"

Trigg snaps his eyes back to Abram's face. "D-d-date?" He stutters. "What? Now? Why? I mean, uhm, what?"

Abram chuckles as he moves a wet curl from Trigg's forehead. "Yes, date," He chuckles and kisses his forehead lovingly. "I want to get to know you better, Trigg, and I already told you I wanted to do this properly,"

Trigg bites his bottom lip until Abram presses his lips to his and pulls his lip free gently with his own teeth. Trigg smiles as Abram then presses their lips together in a soft kiss. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, and it left both men wanting more, but Abram pulled away nonetheless.

"How about that date?" Abram asks with a grin as he barely pulls away from Trigg.

Trigg smiles back as he nods his head. "I'd like that,"

****555****

Abram pulls into the parking lot, Trigg staring out the window curiously.

"Where are we?" Trigg asks, his eyes glued at the large building.

"Como park zoo and conservatory," Abram replies. "I've only been here once before when I was like ten or eleven and with my parents, but I remember I loved it, so I was hoping you would too,"

"A zoo?" Trigg snaps his head over to Abram. "Do they have gorillas?" He asks with wide eyes and a wide smile.

Abram raises an eyebrow but smiles nonetheless as he nods his head. "Last time I was here they did,"

"What are we doing sitting in the car then? Let's go!" Trigg shouts and jumps out of the car and starts to walk to the entrance quickly.

Abram blinks in surprise twice before he registers what just happened and jumps out of the car to jog after his excited mate. Abram then latches onto Trigg's hand as Trigg attempts to get around the security without buying a ticket. Trigg bounces on the balls of his feet as he waits impatiently for the people in front of them to get their tickets.