Chapter 20

**Above is Julian Gabriel who plays Jonah. :) **

**A/N: Please read the Author's Blurb at the end! **

**If you see anywhere that I have Elder Jayvon-Jair mentioned, will you please let me know, I mixed up him and Elder Wolfben.**

"So, you might want to let Jonah know you're all right," Trigg mutters as he and Abram sit at the kitchen table sipping hot chocolate.

After Abram and Trigg moved his parent's bed back into its original spot they left the room with the letter and picture. Abram didn't lock the door this time though, he only shut the door. Then Abram took a shower since he can't remember the last time he took one, it was at least five days since he was knocked out for three after he broke his nose. Trigg also explained how his body was pushing out the poison from the bullet for two days. Then they sat down for a cup of hot chocolate.

"Yeah, I probably should," Abram mutters right back. Then he lets out a loud sigh. "Are Rigg and Winter at his place then?"

Trigg nods his head. "His mother is something," He chuckles. "She was the one who got your door open for me. Did you know she has a key?"

Abram smirks. "Yeah, I changed the locks after my parents died and gave her a key in case of emergencies,"

"Yes, and today was an emergency," Trigg says as he nods his head. "You really freaked me out, Abram, especially when you started to cry and ran off,"

Abram bites his bottom lip as he tries to hide behind his black mug in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare you. Damn, I haven't cried since my parents died," He chuckles nervously.

"You really scared Jonah, too, Abram, you really need to let him know you are okay,"

Abram nods his head. "Yeah, okay," He takes a deep breath before standing up. "You want to stay here or come with?"

Trigg jumps to his feet immediately. "I'm fucking going with you," He says as he grips Abram's hand. "This has been one hell of a week, Abram, I'm not letting you out of my sight for a while,"

Abram grins at the news but does not comment on it, instead, he leads Trigg out of the apartment and to the Beta's quarters next door. Abram takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. Not even two seconds later the door is flinging open to reveal Jonah looking worried as hell.

"Abram!" He cries out before flinging himself at him. Abram grunts at the force of Jonah's body hitting his before he wraps his free arm around his Beta. He still has to talk about Jonah and Trigg's relationship before he can call the man his best friend again.

"Hey, Jonah," Abram grumbles as Jonah squeezes the life out of him. "Sort of have to breathe, dude,"

Jonah lets out a huff before he loosens his grip, only he keeps Abram in the hug. "I was so fucking worried about you, Abram. Goddess, you never cry, and then you just ran off after talking to yourself,"

Abram chews the inside of his cheek as Trigg tightens his grip on his hand. Abram takes a deep breath before gently pushing Jonah away, much to Jonah's disapproval.

"I know, Jonah, and I am sorry. I just, uhm, well, I wasn't really talking to myself," He says as he awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. "My dad was there talking to me, actually, he was demanding me, but whatever,"

"Why don't you two go talk?" Trigg suggests as he pushes Abram and Jonah into the apartment.

"Yeah, you're gonna explain what the fuck happened," Jonah grumbles.