FACTS

Song: I'm Not Famous By: AJR

Facts (That you probably don't care to know)

* I had other things planned for this book when I first started it, but since my USB broke I didn't feel like re-writing the chapters I had, so I completely changed how I originally had the first few chapters written out and how part of the plot was going to go. I was going to add how Trigg and Rigg were now Rogues without a pack and the Elders whip out an ancient book explaining how a Rogue (of any nature) could not be an Alpha or Luna. But then I changed that plot line and just made the Elders dicks in other ways. HAHA.

* So, she wasn't mentioned often (she most likely will be more in Jonah's story) but Sabrina (Jonah's mom) is also my sisters name. I couldn't decide between 'Zabrina' or 'Sabrina' but I went with Sabrina in the end. Which (if she ever reads this) will probably make my sister think I named the character after her, which I didn't....

* In the original plot, Trigg was going to fight Abram like HELL. He wasn't so fond of Abram in the original plot and Abram would have had to work hard to get his acceptance. But again, once I had to retype everything, I decided Abram already had enough shit in his life so Trigg was going to be a little easier on him.

* I could not, for the life of me, decide if I wanted Abram's mate's name to be 'Trigg' or 'Rigg'. I knew I wanted them to be brothers and be named 'Trigg' and 'Rigg', I just couldn't decide which one would be Abram's mate (he would have been the same as Trigg was only possibly named Rigg instead). I guess in the end I chose Trigg, I can't even remember what my reasoning was, maybe I just said, 'fuck it' and chose the name. HAHA, I don't remember.

* In my notes, I have that Trigg can play the guitar and can sing, but I never mentioned it in the story... whoops. So, if you just want to pretend, that would be cool with me. HAHA. Also, I never mentioned it, but Trigg is Spanish on his father's side, that is why Rigg is not Spanish (because they have different fathers). I also have in my notes that before his father died he taught Trigg to speak Spanish so it was basically his first language along with English (his father died when Trigg was 4 years old). 

Now, go read Jonah's story because he is a cutie. :)