Jonah :)

Above is the song that inspired Jonah. :) We Are Soldiers by Otherwise

You can now add Jonah to your library so you get updated when that book starts

You can now add Jonah to your library so you get updated when that book starts. I will still inform you on this book, but you can go ahead and add Jonah if you feel like it. 

I have many of the chapters to Abram written out already and I am almost done with the book, so, I may post more than once a week (not only on Tuesday) once I finish writing the book out. I want to get a few chapters of Jonah written out before I do that though, so, we'll have to see how quickly I can finish Abram and start Jonah. 

I am excited to write Jonah, I think his story is the one I am most excited to write. It took me a long time to figure out how his story was going to go, but once I figured it out it was literally a light bulb moment. I had been struggling to decide what his story was going to be about, but then I was listening to music (Otherwise and Five Finger Death Punch) and inspiration HIT ME!

Book 6 will be on Niles. Remember Niles? Beowulf's best friend? Yep, I decided I loved him, so, I am writing a book on him. Niles story will be a "BIT" different than the other five books, I am not going to spoil it right now (even though I am dying to tell you). 

Also, I ended up with a tie on cover 2 and cover 3. You can still go back and vote if you have not already! You can vote until Abram is completed. Right now I have cover 3, but if cover 2 ends up with more votes I will switch it. 

So, CodiLeonard asked to see my tongue piercing, so, below is it. :) It was taken on the same day I got it (5 days ago), I can't take a new picture right now because it is all swollen and gross looking, HAHA.