Chapter 29

**I decided to post two chapters today because this is my birthday week (it's on Friday) and I'm feeling generous. Only ONE chapter left guys, and then Jonah will be released. :) I'm excited for you all to read Jonah. Comment if you actually read this, HAHA. I am thinking that IF I HAVE TIME I will post the last chapter of Abram on my birthday and then the first chapter of Jonah the same day. That is ONLY if I have time though! :)**

Abram wakes to Trigg wrapped in his arms. He grins wide as he smells their mingled scents in and on his skin. He buries his nose in his hair and takes a deep breath in. Yes, they are definitely mated now. Abram grins even wider as he remembers their night. They did not have rough sex like his wolf wanted, they took it slow and showed each other their passion for one another. Abram would not change their first time mating for anything.

After holding Trigg for a while longer, Abram reluctantly pulls himself away after untangling Trigg from himself. Then he silently moves to the bathroom and showers. When he gets out of the shower he wraps a towel around his waist, brushes his teeth, and then moves to the closet that now holds both his and Trigg's clothing. He smiles at that. They are a real mated couple now.

After dressing, Abram kisses Trigg's forehead and then moves to the kitchen. An hour later, Abram sips on a cup of green tea as he watches the waffle maker. Abram made sure to make extra, because if Jonah smells it he will come barging in asking for some, he always does.

A pair of arms wrap around his hips. Abram can feel the hot sparks against his back and smell the scent of lavender and vanilla with a hint of his own scent. He wonders what his scent smells like to Trigg.

"Good morning, love," Abram greets in a happy mood. Ever since Trigg came he has been sleeping better, which is ultimately putting him in a better mood. Plus, he is also mated with the love of his life now, so that helps his mood tremendously.

"It is a good morning," Trigg replies. "Only it would have been better if I woke up next to you still there," Abram can hear the pout in his voice.

Abram quickly pulls the waffle from the machine and then turns to hug Trigg to his chest. He kisses the boy on the forehead and hums. "I am sorry, love, I wanted to make you breakfast though,"

Trigg lifts his head and then rises on his toes to press a soft kiss to Abram's. "I forgive you only because it smells amazing,"

Abram grins. "You smell amazing," He replies honestly. Their mixed scents couldn't smell any better, it smells a million times better than breakfast. Abram also notices that Trigg showered, his hair still damp. Abram is just glad that his scent is now permanently mixed into his skin and bloodstream.

"You do too," He agrees as he presses his nose into Abram's throat. "You have my scent now,"

Abram chuckles as he rubs Trigg's lower back. "And you have mine,"

"Mhm," Trigg hums before he pulls away. "I'm starving,"

Abram grins. "Good thing I made breakfast then, huh?"

Trigg rolls his eyes and helps Abram set the table, making sure to set out two extra seats after Abram said Jonah would be joining them. Trigg was confused as to why Jonah would join them, but Abram just said to trust him.

Just as they sit down, the front door bursts open. "I smell waffles!" Jonah screams. "I hope you made enough, or else one of you are not eating,"

Abram chuckles. "Told you he was joining," Trigg rolls his eyes just as Rigg walks in the front door.

"Rigg! Guess what I did yesterday!" He shouts as he jumps up from his chair and jumps around his younger brother like a little kid would.

"You mated," Rigg says with his nose scrunched. Abram smirks as Trigg continues to bounce, not letting his brother's facial expression or words faze him.

"Yes, but not the point!" Trigg shouts. "I touched a gorilla and a gorilla touched me!"

Rigg blinks at him a few times. "That sounded very dirty,"

Trigg glares at his brother as Abram and Jonah laugh loudly. "Whatever! You're just jealous," Trigg grumbles with an adorable pout.

"That you got molested by a gorilla? Not really," Rigg comments.

Trigg then smacks his brother in the back of the head. "Pequeña mierda," Trigg growls. (You little shit)

Rigg laughs loudly and dodges another smack as he moves to the table. "You took him to the zoo to get molested?" He asks Abram.

"Actually, I didn't know he liked gorillas so much until we got there," Abram replies. "And do you really think I would allow a gorilla to molest my mate?" He asks with an eyebrow raised.

"But it sounds like you did," Rigg says with a chuckle. "Ha, did he ignore you the whole time he saw them?"

Abram frowns. "Yes,"

Trigg gasps. "I did not," He defends.

Abram raises an eyebrow at him. "Yes, you did, love,"

"Figures, he has always ignored everyone and everything when gorillas were involved. Did he tell you how one time he tried to sneak into the enclosure? Our mom freaked out so bad when he disappeared and then we found him sneaking into the enclosure. Good thing the zoo keepers caught him though," Rigg laughs. "I swear, mom was about to have a heart attack,"

"Shut up, Rigg, how about the time you tried to swim with the turtles that were only for touching?" Trigg fires back.

Abram and Jonah eat as they listen to the two brother bicker back and forth. Abram chuckles at the stories they fire back at each other. Did Trigg really cry during King Kong because he thought the humans were being rude and overreacting?

After breakfast Abram decided to show Trigg and Rigg the video he made yesterday at the zoo, that way Rigg would stop teasing his brother about having gorilla babies. Trigg made Abram send him the video so he could keep it forever and would have his own copy, while Rigg finally admitted that the video was really cool.

After that they just had a relaxing day. Abram and Trigg cuddled up on the couch with all sorts of snacks as they had a marathon of Lord of the Ring. Jonah joined them and ended up congratulating Trigg for officially becoming the packs Luna now that he and Abram were mated.

Abram was happy. He knew things were looking up for him and the pack. He could feel it that Trigg was going to bring good things to their pack. Only thing to do next is to get Rigg to shift. Abram knows it is up to him, he was told enough, that he is the only one capable of helping Rigg right now. Rigg cannot be afraid of his shift, especially since he is a hybrid. Being afraid of one's shift is a dangerous thing, and Abram will be damned if he lets Rigg get hurt, even by himself.

______555______

Author's Blurb:

June 20, 2017

This chapter was so fucking short! :) HAHA, oh well. I honestly ran out of things to write about... this is what happens when I get near the end of a book. I don't know what to write, so I don't write for days, and then nothing gets done because I rush to pull out a chapter that ends up sucky. HAHA, my life.

There will be a time skip in the next chapter and I just didn't feel like combining this chapter and the next one, because I hate time skips in the middle of a chapter. *Sigh*