A History That Repeats Itself

Jay's POV

I was in the grocery with Kai and we were buying chips,milk,and stuff that we need.

"Hey Jay!" Kai said,trying to get my attention."Yo! What is it?" I asked."Can you find a hair gel for me?" He asked.I did a 'seriously bruh?' face and he glared at me.

"Ugh..! Fine!" I groaned and I gave him the shopping cart and I went to an aisle where all shampoos and hair gels and soaps are.
I grabbed a hair gel and we went to pay for it and both of us walked home while carrying these shopping bags.

It's been months now that there's no more destruction....
For some reason it sounds weird and different to me because I had a feeling that something bad would happen someday.

We were heading until I saw a glowing light from an alley.
"Hey Kai look!" I whisper-shout to him as I pointed to that alley.
We looked at each other and Kai raised an eyebrow.

We stepped closer to the alley slowly and we took a peek at the alley. I'm the one who's peeking and Kai is behind me. "Well? What do you see?" Kai whispered,impatiently. "Just hold on a sec.." I answered. The glowing light faded and instead I saw.........

Lloyd's double?

Lloyd's POV

I was reading a new comic and I was suddenly bored and I decided to use my laptop.
I grabbed my laptop under my bed and put it on my lap as I was sitting on my bed.
I was reading at Fanfiction.net about Undertale and shiz. I can't believe there's finally peace here in Ninjago.

For some reason it's strange because our city is sometimes in trouble. If only Dad was here to see it....

Suddenly a strong gust of wind opened my window violently and I was startled how the wind is so strong...

Weird,I don't remember the news saying that it's going to be windy today..

I closed my window and I sighed trying to keep myself calm because it reminds me of someone...

"Hello...Lloyd.." A voice said behind me. I was shocked because I know that voice very well.

I turned around and saw......me.

Welp...that's it guys and I hope you like it and especially the original author, BlvdCharms!

Stay tuned for chapter 2!