Q & A!

Shion: Hey guys! Its Shion, the author of this book. But I'm not the creator of the AU, its @TheRealBlvdCharms.

Lizz: Hi, I'm Lizz and I'm the story planner and the script writer of The Evil Ninjas' Return 2.

Shion: So I'll be here today with Lizz cuz I heard there's some questions in the comments. Then both of us decided to re-read the story and had some little fun and laughing.

Lizz: And here we are! We will be answering your questions!

Shion: You go first?

Lizz: Yeah, sure. We'll be starting with the most question thats always been mentioned so far.

Q: Which is Lloyd is good and bad?

Lizz: Well, Lloyd is the good one while 'Lloyd' is the evil one but became nice at the story. As you can see in the chapter, Who's Laughing Now, The good Lloyd became evil from insanity and the once evil Lloyd felt guilty and tried to stop him.

The bad Lloyd trapped the good Lloyd in the white flower. It happened when the bad Lloyd confronted the good Lloyd in the bathroom.

Here's a recap of the confrontation:

"What...are you doing here...?" Lloyd asked as he tried to calm down. "I sense fear..." 'Lloyd' said as his face was full of confusion then he looked at his good self's face and saw fear in his eyes.

'Lloyd' tried not to laugh.

"Lloyd..are you....afraid of me...?" He asked as he points to himself. Lloyd's eyes widen and just stayed quiet.'Lloyd' started to laugh and almost shed a tear.

He summoned a scythe and points it at Lloyd's face.

"You belong to me now like last time..." He said as he glared.

Yup. And thats where the good Lloyd is out of the story for a while until Who's Laughing Now and in Evil Lloyd's flashback story.

Shion: Thank you for answering that question, Lizz. We'll move on to the next one.

Q: How did Lloyd become pregnant making Sydney as his daughter?

Shion: I was gonna explain this in book 3 but I don't have Chelsi's permission yet to make one. So here's the answer to the question.

Yes, Kai and Lloyd were in love. They just dated for a couple of months until the breakup. But then one day, Lloyd needed to pick up a special tea for Sensei Wu at Mystake's Tea Shop. As he was waiting for the order, he just happen to confront a thief trying to steal something from the shop and tried to stop him. In doing so, he accidentally bumped his head by a shelf and a box of tea powder fell on him. The tea powder is called Genetics Tea. It changed his genetics, making his sperm to an egg cell. We all know how people make a baby, don't we? So I do not need to go into further details and yeah, thats how Sydney was born.

Her birthday is on September 7 btw.

Lizz: Thanks for finally answering that question! I actually didn't know how Lloyd became pregnant too, guys.

Shion: I also saw a comment of a friend saying that if thats why Kai left Lloyd. Sorry, that wasn't the reason Kai left Lloyd in the first place.

Lizz: That's all for now, guys! Comment if you have more questions!

Shion: See you all till the next Q & A! Byee!