Your Father

No POV

'Lloyd' was walking through the park until he saw Alex. He suddenly turn around,hoping she won't see him. I mean..what should she react if she saw her boyfriend's killer?

Alex is walking with Ein while they're talking about what's happening these days. 'Lloyd' realized who was that and his eyes widen. 'Ein...I should'nt have bailed you out of jail a long time ago..' 'Lloyd' thought.

Ein's POV

This girl is really funny but mostly,I can't believe Lloyd killed Cole...I mean his evil self? Uh...I'm confused. But this girl..it's obvious she's fake smiling. Only me and Cole can tell if she is,we were walking to the coffee shop so that we can have a snack and relax from all this distress.

We sat on the couch with a table by the window. "So..what are you guys gonna do now?" I asked. "I don't know...they're still investigating..." She said as she drank her coffee for like 6 seconds and just frowned. I almost felt bad for her so I patted her back.

(Le time skip brought to you by my lazy ass~)

No POV

After relaxing and talking in the coffee shop,Alex and Ein continued walking through the park since they had nowhere to walk. "Thanks for comforting me,Ein.." Alex spoke up as she smiled at him. Ein blushed and chuckled, "Nah..it's fine.." Ein scratched his head.

Suddenly,somebody pushed Alex away from Ein. They were hugging Alex to like protect her from Ein. "Get away from her,Ein...I know what are you gonna do.." They said as they glared at him. Alex looked up to see...

LLOYD?!

Meanwhile...

"Hey Kai..have you seen Jayline?" Jay asked as he gave Kai a cookie. "She said she was going to the park..." Kai answered but when he turned to look at Jay. He was gone.

The door was left open with the strong wind blowing. For some reason to Kai,it feels familiar. He decided to catch up with Jay.

Back with Ein,Alex,and Lloyd...

'Lloyd's POV

"DON'T YOU DARE....TOUCH HER EIN." I yelled. "Why? I did'nt do anything...!" Ein smiled innocently. "I know your'e lying...your'e obviously still a drug dealer,Master Of WOLVES!" I said as I glared even more. I will not let my best friend get involved in any trouble with this...BASTARD.

"Woah! Calm down..Lloyd! I'm not that guy anymore!" Ein said as he put his hands in the air. "Yeah right...your'e always a liar! A dirty,dirty LIAR!" I yelled. "Geez...! Since when you sounded like him?!" Ein yelled back. I was shocked that I let go off Alex and my eyes widen.

"Sound like who?" I asked.

"Your Father.."