Lilac and Life

Im back from the beach :)

No POV

"Look...I'm just here to say that I'm uh..sorry for what happened in the past.." Jay said as he try to smile at Cole,showing he's really sorry. "I...wanted to move foward and make everyone happy including you and Alex..." Jay continued. "What?" Cole asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Sorry? .....'move forward?'" He said as he slightly glares at him. "That's a bit hypocritical..don't ya think?" Cole said as he crosses his arms.

He walks to Jay and took his chair with him and sat beside him.

"After all...you forced me to stay away from Alex and you tortured with me with your 'charming' words for a very...very long time.." He said as he death glares him. Jay just looked down and finally sighs.

"I...I know...my actions has no justification and I'm not looking for one either..." Jay said as he felt guilty. Cole just looked away and rolls his eyes. "What do you want then?" Cole asked. Jay hesitated and gave Cole the puppy eyes. "I don't want you look at me the same way you tried to kill me..." Jay said as he gave him a sad look. As Jay said that,Cole's face softened.

It was quiet until Cole chuckled. "That sounds like a good start.." Cole said as he smiled at Jay. They both stand up and gave each other a hug.

(Le time skip brought to you by my lazy ass)

Kai's POV

Me and Lloyd have been sitting on the bench for a while. Heck, he wouldn't let me leave...
He just sat quietly as he looked at the clouds while I was just checking my phone incase somebody texted me.
"Hey Kai?" Lloyd said as he taps my shoulder. I looked up from the cellphone and raised an eyebrow.
"What does it feel like to have a wonderful life?" He asked as he gave me a box.
"Fine...why?" I asked as I hold the box. "I knew you would say that.." He said as he smirks at me. I was confused so I opened the box and inside was the....

The Green Lilac Of Heart?