A Fake Smile

Kai's POV

I wanted to relax from all the stress and exhaustion so I decided to take a walk. I wonder what Jay meant when he finally told me that he saw Lloyd's evil double. I thought they were gone from this world. I mean..what's the worst that could happen? 'Lloyd' helped us defeat my evil double and the others' evil doubles.
Even though in the end,he got hypnotized by my evil double and tried to kill me. I hope he's not hypnotized now or maybe Ninjago might be at stake again.

I was interuppted by my thoughts when I saw Lloyd crossing the road as he was looking at his hand and he continued to walk.

Suddenly,a pink car was about to bump Lloyd and he snapped out of it and froze as the car runs toward at him.

I ran towards Lloyd and went infront of him and I used my powers to summon a red shield to protect me and him and leaving the car undamaged. But when the car bumped the shield,it dissappeared into....sparkles?

My eyes widen. Why did the car--

"Kai! That was amazing!" Lloyd interuppted my thoughts. I looked back at him and gave him a smile to show that I'm glad he's safe.
I looked back to see the red shield and the sparkles gone.

"Hey!" Lloyd getting my attention as he tapped my shoulder. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Thanks for saving me from that." He said as he gave me a....somewhat a fake smile?

Tsk. I must be seeing things.
"Are you ok? You should've been careful..!" I said,worriedly.
"Kai,don't worry about me..I'll be alright." Lloyd said. I sighed as I put my hands in my jacket pocket and I lead Lloyd into the sidewalk. "Are you supposed to be going somewhere?" Lloyd asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah I was going to the park to relax a bit." I answered. "O-oh..ok..you must be really stressed and busy..." Lloyd said as he put up a sad face or an......irritated face?

I was embarassed so I asked him to come along if he wants and he gladly accepted.

Meanwhile...

No One's POV

Jay and Cole were sitting in the dining area table apart from each other but face to face. Jay was deep in his thoughts until he was interuppted by Cole.

"So you wanna talk? Well then...talk. Cuz it's been 2 minutes that you brought me here and you still haven't said a thing..." Cole said as he rolled his eyes. "So...what is it?" He said in a angry tone.

"I-It's not easy to talk about it..especially to you.." Jay explained.

Cole glared at him. "If this is about Alex,then leave me alone...since you have no care for your friendship with your best friend.." Cole growled.

Stay tuned for Chapter 4!

See ya! ^_^