Revenge Of Blue Jay PT.1

One week later...

Jay's POV

Nya and Alex is still taking care of Kai. He almost died because of Lloyd...

That's it.

I had enough..Kai and Cole doesn't deserve to be hurt.

I will avenge them.

I sighed. I can't....

Lloyd is my best friend...

He's also like a little brother to me.

I took a picture fram from my closet and looked at it.

It was during the Flower Festival,

We found some blue flower crowns and green flower crowns and we decided to wear it

We found some blue flower crowns and green flower crowns and we decided to wear it. Lloyd was being silly about it at first and we also accidentally got buried under the flower petals.

I also remember the time when Kai and Lloyd helped me with my date with Nya.

Speaking of...why would Lloyd say that to Kai? I don't understand..I mean..nevermind..Lloyd said to us to forget it that...

I sighed.

Flashback

"Oh no guys..! I can't think of a compliment..!" I whisper shouted to the walkie talkie.

"Kai! Help him!" I heard Lloyd whisper shout through the walkie talkie. "Oh no...um..think...uh.." Kai trailed off.

I saw Nya looking at me,worriedly.

"Jay are you ok?" Nya asked with comcern in her eyes.

"Your eyes!" I told Nya. "They're like two pools...so deep..I fear if I dive in.." I spoke.

Meanwhile...

"I might never come up for air.." Lloyd whispered to the walkie talkie. Kai was shocked to make up a compliment like that and he looked at Lloyd.

"Your smile...the sun itself turns jealous...that it refused to come out behind the clouds...knowing it cannot shine half as bright.." Lloyd whispered again.

Kai then smiled. I followed what Lloyd said to me and Nya smiled at me. "I kinda have a nice smile,don't I?" Nya asked.

"Yes...you do.." Lloyd whispered the last part as he looked at Kai and was about to smile at him but he got embarassed and looked away.

End Of Flashback.

I stood up and walked out of my room and walked to Cole's room and took a black bandana.

THIS IS FOR COLE AND KAI..AND THE SAFETY OF NINJAGO!

I walked outside and summoned my elemental dragon and flew to the Tranquility Forest.

I know Lloyd is in here since....

I shook of that thought and continued moving and my elemental dragon dissappeared as I unsummoned it as I landed.

I held on to my sword tightly,hoping he won't scare me...

I shivered.

I knew how Lloyd loves to jumpscare me..and I love to scare him right now with a cow stuff toy.

He's secretly afraid of cows..heheheh..

Cole would love to do that.....

No POV

The blue ninja continues walking as he held his sword. He passed by a cave and saw something shiny there and out of curiousity,he walked towards it.

Jay slowly walked towards the cave and when he went inside,he saw nothing. "Huh...must be the sunlight or something.." Jay whispered.

Jay turned around to get out of the cave but behind him, the giant spider went out of it's hiding place and sneaked behind him. Jay heard a stick being stepped.

Jay slowly turned around and saw the giant spider.

"Hehehehe...nice spidey..!" Jay exclaimed,nervously. Then the spider started to chase him and Jay ran away,screaming like a child.

He keeps running in zigzag.

???'s POV

I heard some screaming nearby and I recognized it. I groaned as I put a bandage on my knee and gave up.

Fine! I'll help that loud mouth.

I ran to where the sound was.

"Come on,Bete Noire!" I called and my pet catch up behind me.

Jay's POV

Oh! This is great! I was about to save Ninjago and avenge Kai and Cole until THIS HAPPENED!

WHY CAN'T I GET OVER MY FEAR OF SPIDERS?!

Suddenly,a hooded guy stepped infront of me and shot an energy orb and the spider got hurt and ran away.

The hooded guy turned around to look me but I started to pass out from fright.

Yup! This is part 1! And there's a movie reference in this chapter! Find out what it is and I'll give a prize!

The prize is an art! Or a The Evil Ninjas' Return 2 Poster!

See you tomorrow!