How To Say Goodbye

No POV

Kai held the necklace close to his chest and sighed. He wore it around his neck and a tear fall down his cheek but he quickly wipe it off. He hid it under his shirt even though he's still wore it.

"I'm gonna find him.." I whispered to myself and walk out of my room and trained and trained.

Jay's POV

I hear some punching sounds from the training room and saw Kai,training. He's probably mad or sad...I don't know..
"Hey Kai,what are you planning?" I asked,hoping he won't snap at me and he just sighed.

"I'm gonna find that kid and beat the crap out of him.." He answered,yet..he doesn't sound desperate.

Meanwhile...

Alex's POV

I slapped Ein and he looked at me in shock and confusion. "How could YOU SAY THAT TO HIM?!" I yelled. "Why not?! He deserves it..REMEMBER?!" He exclaimed. "I know but...It's not him...not the real him.." I answered. Ein just looked confused and ran away and I turned to look at Lloyd but he's gone.

No POV

Lloyd kept running until he saw Kai in a distance. He finally realized it's getting late. "I will get you for this.." Kai growled and clenched his fist and it lit like fire. Lloyd then smirked and stood properly and calmly.

Lloyd's POV

I smirked as I knew that he will die for sure. He should be,he needs to DIE.

"Here we are again..Just me and you hothead right?" I asked and he glared daggers at me but I just rolled my eyes.

"With your fireballs and your potential,you should be better prepared because soon.." I warned and summoned a sword. It was sharp as a knife. "Your last hour strikes.." I continued.

Kai continued to glare at me and he shot more fireballs at me. I dodged it and I blocked a fireball and shot it back to him.

No POV

The battle between best friends continues as the sky became gray and nearby,Alex and Jay are watching.

Lloyd keeps dodging and tries to stab Kai with his sword. Kai summoned a shield when Lloyd was behind him and tried to stab him again. The shield was cracked but Kai didn't get scared and Kai summoned a fireball behind Lloyd. Lloyd noticed it and teleported away from Kai.

Lloyd then summoned Bete Noire and a blob of gray went away from him. Lloyd used the sharp stick again that killed Cole but there's something different about him. Lloyd's face shifted into Bete Noire's creepy face and Kai noticed it and heard a footstep behind him.

Kai dodged just in time when the real Lloyd summoned a energy orb at Kai. Lloyd just smiled and ducked and Kai was confused and Bete Noire shot a energy orb at Kai and he got pushed through a building.

Lloyd raised an eyebrow and he knew Kai would lose. But then Kai suddenly burst out of the bricks and ran faster to Lloyd and tackled him.

Ein stood on top of the Borg Industries,watching the fight. Lloyd then threw Kai away from him but Kai stood still as he landed and Lloyd shot an energy beam while Kai shot a red,fiery beam at it.

A little later,the beams were too powerful that it exploded sending Lloyd through 2 buildings and sending Kai to another building.

Lloyd and Kai both stepped out from the destroyed buildings and both of them were tired...very tired.

Kai was tired as Lloyd...He wanted to give up but he can't...

He wants revenge.

But then he remember a flashback.

(Flashback)

Kai tapped Lloyd.

"Good thing we beat those bitches!" Kai said,proudly. Lloyd laughed a little and shook his head.

"Kai....Revenge Isn't Always Sweet.." Lloyd explained. Kai smiled and nodded. "Yeah..your'e right." Kai said and he patted Lloyd's shoulder.

Kai almost shed a tear about that memory but he wiped it off and he sighed.

''I can't fight him....not now...I just can't.." He said to himself. Lloyd just smirked,knowing that he's giving up then he summoned his sword again.

He ran to Kai and he realized that Lloyd was coming towards him so he jumped but Lloyd turned around to slash him but kai dodged it.

The emerald necklace came out of it's hiding place and it was revealed.

Kai saw it's flying in the air and realized it's not around his neck anymore.

It kept flying and it shine because of the sunlight.

It kept flying until...

Lloyd caught it.

*Sighs* Finally it's done! It took me 3 days to write this!