Where Were You

No POV

Lloyd caught it.

He then looked at it closely and gasped.

Kai was nervous and he was ready for anything at all. Lloyd then brought out something from underneath his sweater.

It was a ruby necklace.

It was the one Kai gave to him back when Lloyd got sick and Kai gave it to him.

Kai promised that nothing will hurt him when he wears it. And Kai wore the emerald necklace too as he gave it.

Kai was shocked and remembered his promise..I mean..

The one who's trying to hurt Lloyd was the one who promised that nothing will harm him.

Lloyd then smirked as he held the ruby necklace close to his chest,"Do you really think I care for such a stupid thing?" Lloyd asked and then he threw it on the ground and stepped on it hardly.

The ruby necklace is now nothing...and Lloyd threw the emerald necklace on the ground and stepped on it too.

Kai felt a sword just stabbed his heart. He felt betrayed and hurt that he wants to cry.

"You see Kai? You really are a--" Lloyd didn't get to continue when suddenly tears began to fall from his eyes.

Kai was shocked and Lloyd was confused.

Lloyd's POV

why am I crying?

Why?

He deserved to see that I destroyed his pathetic little charms..

Why am I feeling this way??

I wiped off my tears and pretended nothing happened.

Kai's POV

It can't be...why is he crying?

Is....the real Lloyd still in there somehow?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lloyd charged right to me and tried to stab me.

I dodged quickly..which is a good thing because....he was faster than ever.

He keeps trying to stab me and I keep dodging and I also realize..

Is he controlled?

Is he forced somehow?

Is he....possessed? In some way?

Alex's POV

Me and Jay are watching Kai and Lloyd nearby and they suddenly stopped for a minute and starts fighting again.

"We have to stop them!" I told Jay and he looked at me shocked. "But how?!" Jay asked. I looked at them again but suddenly I saw that hooded man again but he's on the top of Borg Industries.

But I was confused...what is he doing?

No POV

The hooded man then reached something in his bag and took a potion that has green liquid in it and he aimed it on Lloyd.

He threw it and it landed directly on Lloyd but He didn't feel any pain instead he felt HATRED towards Kai.

Kai's POV

I saw a green aura around Lloyd and I was confused but when it dissappeared,I saw Lloyd is getting more angry at me.

He then keeps trying to stab me and I tried dodging but he's more fast than ever!

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU THAN ANYONE! NO ONE DESERVES A PATHETIC WORTHLESS AND USELESS PROTECTOR LIKE YOU!" He screamed at me.

No POV (again)

"YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU HEAR ME?! NOTHING! YOU'RE AN ARROGANT IGNORANT PERSON WHO CARES NOTHING BUT JUST KILL ME AND GET THE ROLE OF THE GREEN NINJA!" Lloyd screamed at Kai. Then Kai realized that Lloyd is not really himself.

"Lloyd why?! I'm nothing but nice to you ever since we met! We've been through so much together! Why do you think of me this way?! I know this isn't you but please answer me!" Kai pleaded.

"Tch! Why?! Haha...I'm just friends back then because I trust you! A poor little fire ninja with no parents,no friends to care about his depression! Oh! But some person have! Me! I care about you once Kai...! But you repay me NOTHING!" Lloyd continued to scream at Kai as he cutted Kai with his sword as Kai fails to dodge much since Lloyd is too fast.

"What are YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Kai asked as he was confused.  "OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW! BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE! YOU WERE'NT THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I GOT IN A COMA HUH?! OH YEAH NOWHERE!" Lloyd screamed as he finally stabbed Kai in the stomach.

Kai felt weak and fell on the ground. His stomach hurts and the cuts all over his arms and chest hurts.

He then passed out.

"KAI!!!!!"