Fear Always Works

No POV

"What...are you doing here...?" Lloyd asked as he tried to calm down. "I sense fear..." 'Lloyd' said as his face was full of confusion then he looked at his good self's face and saw fear in his eyes.
'Lloyd' tried not to laugh. "Lloyd..are you....afraid of me...?" He asked as he points to himself. Lloyd's eyes widen and just stayed quiet.'Lloyd' started to laugh and almost shed a tear.

He summoned a scythe and points it at Lloyd's face.

"You belong to me now like last time..." He said as he glared.

Meanwhile with Jay and Cole...

Cole was started to get frustrated and just sat on a chair and grumbled but Jay did not give up though. But he finally found something,strange.

It was a scene where Kai summoned his shield while protecting Lloyd from....

Nothing..

"Cole are you seeing this?" Jay asked. "Yeah but what's attacking them? There's nothing in front of them..." Cole replied. Cole decided to search again and few minutes later,he found something too.

"What's taking Lloyd so long...?" Alex wondered. She decided to check the public bathroom for both men and women. But he wasn't there,maybe he probably went back to dojo so Alex decided to summon her elemental Dragon and fly off to the dojo.

"This happened yesterday..by the alley.." Cole said as he clicked a video. It showed that on 8:30 PM,there was no one or nothing hasn't showed up but later on 8:50 PM,Lloyd was seen by the alley,walking. "Lloyd?" Jay asked as he was shocked.

"Wasn't he sleeping when our dinner was happening that time?" Cole asked.

At the dojo,

Alex's POV

"Lloyd!! Are you here?!" Alex yelled. "Alex,why are you telling?" Nya asked as she came out of the kitchen. "I'm looking for Lloyd...Have you seen him?" Alex asked as she grew worried.
"No..No I haven't..." Nya answered.

Back at Ninjago's Security,

"It was all him...Jay we have to warn the others..." Cole said as he and Jay and stand back from the screens. But it was too late...

'Lloyd' opened the door. Cole and Jay turned around in shock to see him so soon. 'Lloyd' gave them a sad face as if he was betrayed and he shook his head in disappointment as he looked down. He looked up again to show Jay and Cole that he's smiling,creepily.

"I wished to be the one to reveal the big surprise..." 'Lloyd' said as he stepped forward closer to Jay and Cole. Cole glared at him while Jay just stood in fear.
"Well..not like it matters..I got all the information I needed.." 'Lloyd' said as he evil smiled. Cole just grumbled and he was about to summon something but he was shot by something.

"NOO!!!" Jay yelled as he ran to Cole and try to comfort and help Cole get up. "Your power is special,Jay.....Mind If I take it? I really need it." 'Lloyd' said as he smiled even more creepily.

"STAY AWAY!!" Jay yelled but he saw something weird. In his sight,instead of 'Lloyd'...It was Nya instead. "J-Jay...move!" Cole said,weakly. What shot Cole nullified his powers.

"He can't hear you...But don't worry..." 'Lloyd' said as he summoned a white long glowing sharp stick.

"I'll make it quick..." 'Lloyd said as he giggled.

Jay was still under the spell. But the moment 'Lloyd' aimed the stick at Jay and threw it at him,Jay snapped out of it. Cole was angry that he teleported In front of Jay.

But there was a problem...

He forgot to turn to his ghost form...

BOOM! Cliffhanger!
Yup that's my art above and sorry for bad quality.

STAY tuned for Chapter 6? 5?