Scared Of Me

Alex's POV

It's been 2 days since Cole died and we found out that Lloyd is dead and Jay and Zane finally found Kai.

"Kai?" I asked as I walked into his room. "Yeah?" Kai answered as he turned around to look at me. I sat beside him on the bed and I sighed.

"So what happened when you....uh..." I trailed off since he's been through a lot. He just took a deep breath and explained how he got kidnapped by my best friend's evil double.

Suddenly,Kai started crying and I tried to comforted him and I left him alone to give him some space. I went to Sensei's room to investigate.

But I saw Jay reading a scroll as soon I walked in. He was surprised to see me. We've been staring what it's seems like forever...!

"Hey Alex....I uh....I mean....you need to know.." Jay finally spoke up. So I sat on the carpet and try to listen to what he's gonna read.

"Long ago...two elemental masters, Fire and Wind...responsible for sealing the serpentine into caves. However,their opinions about serpentine kind differed. The fire elemental master wanted to destroy the barrier sealing them while Wind wanted to keep the peace. Fire explained that he could change them. Then Wind wanted to challenge him and if she wins, she will allow Fire to let them go.

The battle was not that destructive but as it progressed, Wind's power was stronger but she felt an incredible strength within her opponent. Then she lost.

Then years later...she gave birth to a male child and she proclaimed that one day that her child would gain revenge to the fire elemental descendants and other elemental masters...

But then she found a lilac...a gray lilac...It holds a power of fear.." Jay read. If it just a wind master's child....does that mean it's Morro?

No POV

Misako brought out the gray lilac out of its hiding place and put it on a vase. "Why does he want this?" Sensei asked as he rubbed his beard. "It holds a special power...of fear..." Misako explained. "But I can't get much information about it...since this lilac was seen long time ago. And I believe it's the last one now.." She continued.

Meanwhile..

'Lloyd's POV

"Its been two days now...Lloyd..."

"Get it...."

"Lloyd..."

"Lloyd..."

I gasped as I woke up...
I looked at my watch and it says: 1:27 PM. I groaned that I realized I'm late. I saw that my pet was sleeping as well..

I guess I just have to take a walk for now.
I changed my outfit by using a green jacket but I'm still wearing the sweater and I just zipped it so that it can not be seen.

I also wore a hood that my face can not be seen. I took a walk at the city and saw the white ninja..

Zane...

A/N:
I'm so sorry that it's so short guys! I was exhausted from yesterday's performance or the theater lessons but don't worry!

I'll update soon!

Bye!