The Questions- The Evil Ninjas' Return 2 Shorts

No POV

The fire ninja sat on his room as he looks on a picture of him and his best friend. The one he's destined to protect from all dangers that lurks in each corner.

But what happens now? Since that best friend is already DEAD.

He tries to feel nothing but sadness and grief. Knowing,he had been so ignorant and didn't even try warn anyone even his best friend about the villain that is trying to make Ninjago into an evil place.

He was filled,instead,with a memory from long ago,one he'd chosen to forget,to bury,because it was painful even though he never understood why.

He heard his best friend's cute little laugh in his head.

"Hahaha! Kai come on! Sit with me here in this bench!" Lloyd said as he laughs,knowing Kai was so slow at walking.

"Ok ok I'm coming, you little green bean." Kai says as he sat down with him and smirks.

Lloyd then looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Imagine this! What if I died,and left you behind?" Lloyd asked as he smiles,sweetly at Kai.

"Bwahahaha! Impossible,Lloyd!" Kai laughed because he thought it was a nonsense joke.

"Hmmm....what if I went away to a place you can't reach,can't find me? And we can never see each other again?" Lloyd continued these questions once more as he smiled and pats Kai's back and stood up.

"...Why would you do that anyway...?" Kai asked with concern in his eyes.

Lloyd thought for 3 seconds and just gave him a fake smile.

"I had no choice....Someone took me away..." Lloyd answered as he held out his hand to Kai and they both walked through the park while Kai was just speechless.

Kai started to cry silently because he promised not to cry ever again since the dissappearance of his parents.

"Lloyd.....were you expecting th-this..?" Kai cried out. He remembered the smiling face of Lloyd.

His smile seem magical and cute.

Kai walked to his closet and pulled out a box and opened it.

It was an emerald necklace.