The Emerald Secret

Alex's POV

Misako,Wu and Zane are still investigating but for some reason...'Lloyd' still hasn't attacked yet..which was very suspicious. I'm really curious..about him..Kai told me he was good once and he sided with them and uh...

I sighed and I decided to take a walk through the park. I sat on a bench and looked around. Everything seems peaceful until I saw a hooded guy by the cofee shop and sneaked to go to the Borg Industries. I quickly followed that guy silently as I was very nervous that he might catch me,sneaking on him. I stayed behind a building and poked out my head slightly what he was doing.

We were at the back of the Industries and I don't know why. He opened his bag to get one emerald out. I gasped, "Why does he have an emerald?" I accidentally wondered out loud. Suddenly,somebody covered my mouth and pulled me into hiding behind the building.

No POV

The hooded man turned around to see no one's there. He shrugged and put the emerald back into his bag and ran away,dropping a small brown book.

"What are you doing?! You should've been more careful about being sneaky on people..!" A brown hooded boy whisper shouted as he glared at Alex,even though it's not seen because of the hood.
"Ok...I'm sorry! And uh...who are you?" Alex asked as she looked at him with curious eyes. "Like I'd ever tell you,Lexy..." He smirked as he tries to pull down his hood harder. Alex's eyes widen that she sit down with him. "How did you know that nickname..?" Alex asked. "Oh...just a hunch..and uh...you already mentioned what's your nickname..already." He said as he looked at his watch.

"Who are you? Seriously.." Alex asked. The brown hooded boy smiled sweetly and he pulled down his hood. He stood up and he smiled,sweetly.

"The name's Ein..." He said as he pulled out his hand.

Meanwhile...

That werewolf boy...

He should know better not to touch my BEST FRIEND.

You know what..? I'm gonna go and tell her brother about this.

What was his name again...?

Oh right!

IT'S JAY. JAY WALKER.