Revenge Of Blue Jay PT.2

Few Hours Later...

No POV

Jay woke up,dizzily and everything around him was blurry but it already cleared.

He realized that he's in a tent and he crawled out of the tent and saw a campfire.

He also saw that hooded man by the fire.

"Oh..so your'e awake.." The hooded man said,shocked. Jay nodded and knew that voice sounds familiar.

Jay then pointed his sword to the hooded man. Jay glared at him and stood up.

"Take off that hood,Lloyd...I know it's you.." Jay growled. Lloyd raised an eyebrow and took off his hood.

"Look..I know your'e angry but...let me call someone out of the tent first.." Lloyd explained as he puts his hands up,walking slowly to the black tent.

Lloyd then zipped down the entrance of the black tent and somebody came out of it.

"C-...Cole?!"

Meanwhile...

Alex was worried. She knew that Jay went after Lloyd and Kai was already awake but he wouldn't speak to her and Nya or anyone at all.

She walked to her room and wanted to go after Jay but for some reason, something or someone is holding her back.

Kai's POV

Lloyd was right. It's my fault.

I was not there for him..

That little stupid green bean..

I mean it's true....seriously..

Because I was the one who broke up with him.

Sorry its so short guys! I'm like not available tomorrow until May 24 cuz my freaking mom told me to stop writing here Wattpad because she's jealous that I have a phone while she doesn't!!

But don't worry I'll post a preview chapter and I'll update again this saturday

I PROMISE!!

P.S.
Now you know what Jay is trying to forget.
Kai and Lloyd's Friendship or should I say....

RELATIONSHIP?!