Questions

So today I went home. Now I have to go back to school. That means avoiding that kid that's onto me. Good thing he's a freshman.

That leads me to another problem. I'm a senior. I'll be graduating next at the end of this year.

It's now the end of spring break and I still don't know where I'm going to go to college.

I do have a career in mind though. I have always loved music. I play the guitar, piano, and the flute. Also, my singing isn't too shabby.

I want to preform. I want to go to a college for the arts.

Those are really hard to get into, but I think I found the perfect one.

South Carolina School of the Arts. (SCSA) Another bonus is it's right on the beach! All classes are indoors, but at night I can swim all of my problems away!

Risky, but I have to try.

Just then someone grabbed my hand. I looked down and realized I was about to walk right off the dock! I hadn't even realized I was at the lake!

"You okay there missy?" The person asked me, pulling me away from the edge. I looked at the person who had just saved me from popping a tail in front of so many people.

He was tall and had dark skin. "Um, uh yeah," I said. I was at a loss of words. "Have a nice day," he said to me as he let my hand go. "By the way my name's Hunter," he said as he walked away.

I looked around at where I was. I never went to the lake. How had my feet lead me here?

I went over to the weeping willow that was right by the edge of the lake and sat down. I pulled my flute out of my purse, I always had it with me. I started to play one of my favorite songs.

As people were walking by, they started to drop money in my case! They thought I was trying to get money! Hey, it worked for me. A woman walked by, she had long wispy white hair, she was barefoot and had a wavy dress on. She dropped a little bracelet made of delicate looking shells and a red gem in the middle. I stopped playing. "Keep going, don't mind me," the woman said to me. I started again. She smiled and leaped into the water. I saw a flick of a silvery white tail. I was so startled that I dropped my flute! It landed into the water and sunk down to the bottom.